Li Halpern Events

Merion Station, PA · View map · Visit website

About Li Halpern Events

Li Halpern Events Ltd is an event production company located in Merion Station, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding and Philadelphia regions. This full-service planning company would be delighted to help couples plan and coordinate their wedding day. With their experience, connections, and creativity, couples will be pleased with the results.

Li Halpern Events Ltd will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Their three talented planners would love to work closely with couples and share their knowledge and expertise with you so that you may have the perfect wedding. Li Halpern Events Ltd offers partial, full, and day-of coordination planning packages, which may include the following:

• Budget analysis

9 Li Halpern Events Reviews

L
Laurie Walker

Married on 12/01/2018

My fairy godmother, shrink, and planner

I didn't think planning my wedding would be that hard. But then I needed help. Li and her team made my day perfect. She kept me on budget, on time and sane during the last six months before my ... Read more wedding. My only regret is not hiring her the day I got engaged. Thank you so much for making this most important day so meaningful and beautiful for me, Bill and our family. So sorry about all the late night txts! I can't believe you always answered. I will share photos as soon as possible. Drinks soon!

C
Cait

Married on 05/27/2018

Made our day Easy!

Li was great to work with. Very professional and made our wedding day very easy. She was very helpful, knowledgable and patient with us and our very large wedding party. Would recommend Li for any of ... Read more you event planning needs.

K
Kim

Married on 03/18/2017

We had a perfect day thanks to Li! Every little detail was taking care of. Li is very professional, creative and keeps your budget in line. We are so happy we hired a wedding planner because it made ... Read more made our day stress-free and perfect!