Liberatus Jewelry LLC

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 09/28/2018

Ginny, your last name should be "Rocks". Ginny is a hoot to work with. She's super-flexible, and truly cares about you, your ideas, and your experience. In our case, we had a particular type of stone ... Read more stone in mind. Ginny took time (on multiple occasions) to meet with me, and help find a rough stone. When that stone was cut, we handed it over to Ginny, and she created the ring/setting round it. She worked with me to understand the engineering limitations of our ideas, absolutely nailed the design that we had in mind, and added some awesome touches that we hadn't considered, but took the design to the next level. It's worth mentioning that (up close), you can tell the ring was made by a human, not a machine. THIS IS A GOOD THING. This ring has a level of character that a store-bought ring couldn't even hope to achieve. When it's mentioned that the ring was handmade, the standard response is something to the effect of: "Must be nice", or "Oh, big money". FALSE. What we paid for the ring was totally reasonable, and worth every penny. Please don't buy your ring/jewelry from a freakin' store! Support small jewelry artists (Ginny, specifically) who pour their heart and soul into what they do. And, get something one-of-kind at the same time. Nicole + Brian

J
Jennifer

Getting married on 06/26/2021

Ginny at Liberatus Jewelry is such an amazing artisan! She does just a great job with her jewelry & is a pleasure to work with! If you are looking for one of a kind, beautiful pieces of work, you NEED ... Read more to check her out!

K
Kate

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Received a necklace and earrings as a bridesmaid gift. I love them and I wear one or both at least once a week! Versatile as well as tasteful Read more Received a necklace and earrings as a bridesmaid gift. I love them and I wear one or both at least once a week! Versatile as well as tasteful <3