Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.

Lutherville Timonium, MD · View map

About Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.

We do custom jewelry designing and manufacturing, as well as jewelry repairs. We can create you the perfect engagement and wedding rings. Often times we can custom manufacture a piece of jewelry for a fraction of the cost as other retail stores because we do all of our own work. Everything is done on the premise and you are involved in every step of the process. It's a unique and memorable experience...just like your wedding.

52 Reviews for Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co.

52 Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co. Reviews

Wulf4Life
Tina

Married on 05/12/2018

Custom jewelry.. What more can you ask for? Go see them, talk with them. I believe they can make anything from scratch. And they can design it on screen to look real before they even begin actually ... Read more making it. They can help you plan something that's meaningful for you just as they did for us.

J
Jane

Married on 05/20/2016

My fiancé purchased the diamond and wanted to surprise me with a ring, BUT still wanted to be able to design a custom setting with me. Eric at Liberty Jewelry had the perfect solution! He set the ... Read more diamond in a VERY inexpensive temporary setting (and very quickly too-- 1 day!) so that my fiancé could surprise me with it (which he did!) and then the two of us went back to Eric with our ideas for the setting. He sketched something out, then had us come back to see a very detailed design on his computer-- even creating an exact mold of the ring for me to be able to hold! We loved it and gave him the green light to make the setting. Eric called when the setting was complete and I dropped off my diamond (I had been able to wear it the whole time in its temporary setting while he was working on the setting we wanted-- no newly engaged girl wants to have to give up her ring right after she gets it!!) and then I was able to pick up the finished ring the very next morning! And it is more beautiful then we had hoped! We will be going back for our wedding bands soon-- and I am already so excited about the thought of again designing something custom to perfectly compliment my gorgeous engagement ring! And we will also be ordering custom jewelry for my bridesmaids' gifts that my girls can wear on our wedding day-- Eric and I have already discussed a few of my ideas and I'm really excited that they will be custom and exactly what I want for them, yet the price range was so reasonable!

Serena
Serena

Married on 05/16/2015

We went to Liberty to have a stone moved from an existing ring, set into my engagement ring, and to have my ring sized down. They were very friendly, explained the whole process clearly, and the price ... Read more they quoted was extremely reasonable. It was ready for pickup so quickly, too- they only took one or two days! The quality of the work was excellent. A few months later, we brought our wedding bands to Liberty to be engraved. Again, they were friendly, very speedy and the quality of the work was great! They even took the time to show us their cool engraving machinery. Great experience!