Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse

Spokane, WA · View map

About Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse

Liberty Park Florist has been in business since 1928. Dominic Alice, an Italian immigrant, opened the business at the same location where it still stands today. Two of his sons, Joe and Leo, took over the business when Dominic passed away in 1966. Joe's son, Jim, joined the business in 1981. Although many changes have been made over the years, Liberty Park Florist is still growing strong to meet your floral and planting needs.

Each wedding is unique and special; therefore, we like to set up a consultation appointment with each bride to provide one on one time to help in your floral choices. Please call us to arrange a time to meet with one of our creative floral designers.

p> Read more...

11 Reviews for Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse

11 Liberty Park Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

A
Aleigha

Married on 07/28/2018

Everyone was amazing at liberty park florist! I planned a wedding within a month and they were so helpful! My favorite flowers weren't in season but they took inspiration from them and created a ... Read more bouquet I loved! The boutineers were amazing as well. The prices were great as well!

L
Laura

Married on 10/02/2016

Tammy at Liberty Park was beyond amazing to work with for my wedding flowers. I gave her some wedding color samples, as well as pictures of what I envisioned my wedding to look like. What I ended up ... Read more with exceeded my expectations! The colors were so vibrant and exactly what I had wanted. She even make me a floral cake topper with loose buds and petals to decorate my cake so everything matched. I felt I got the highest quality, beautiful floral arrangements for the money I spent. And everyone was so friendly and helpful when it came to answering my questions. Would never recxomend anyone else!

D
Damita

Married on 10/01/2016

Liberty Park provided exceptional service. I worked with Jessica throughout the planning process, and since I do not live in the area, almost all of the planning occurred via email and phone calls. ... Read more The end result was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We placed an order for two large standing sprays to be placed on the altar for our ceremony, as well as a bridal bouquet and five bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and almost a dozen floral centerpieces for our reception. Every item was exceptionally crafted and absolutely gorgeous! Could not have been happier with the end result!