Liberty Party Rental

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Liberty Party Rental

From tents and tables to linens and glassware, Liberty Party Rental is your one-stop shop for event rentals. We have built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and an impressive array of products. From the planning stages to the efficient and reliable set-up and take-down, we will assure your event meets your highest satisfaction.

57 Reviews for Liberty Party Rental

57 Liberty Party Rental Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/16/2015

Liberty Party Rental is hands down the best rental company in Nashville. My husband and I researched a lot of different rental vendors, but Liberty was the only one that was transparent in their ... Read more pricing and not pushy when selecting the rental items wanted. With the other rental companies we felt like they were constantly trying to up-sell us and wouldn't give us a price list of their rental items prior to visiting their facility and actually choosing all of the items we wanted for our rental. Liberty was straightforward and didn't try to convince us that we needed a throne or the most expensive linens at our reception (the throne pitch actually happened with a different rental vendor). Working with Rachel was wonderful, she was always incredibly responsive and attentive to the details. We were also very happy with the quality of the rental items. If you're looking for a rental company in Nashville, save yourself a lot of time and just book with Liberty - they are the best!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 05/25/2019

Efficient, Affordable

When planning our wedding, the Liberty name continued to pop up around town, so we decided to check them out. Hannah was quick to reply to inquiries and was helpful with seating arrangements and ... Read more picking out all of the rental items we would need. The whole process of renting from Liberty was low stress and my mom has not stopped talking about how professional and quick they did the flip at our event. Would definitely recommend Liberty Party Rentals!

M
madeline

Married on 02/16/2019

Easy process, beautiful results

Working with Liberty was such an easy and truly delightful experience. Going into the wedding planning process, I was a bit overwhelmed. However, once I walked into Liberty's showroom and met with ... Read more their team, my vision and plan for the wedding really came to be. They were helpful, wonderful to work with, and were responsive and reliable throughout the entire process. They helped to make my wedding a truly beautiful evening. I will use them for any party rental needs in the future!