Libido Funk Circus

Orland Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Libido Funk Circus

Libido Funk Circus, a party wedding band in the Chicago, Illinois area, covers the most popular songs from the 1960s to today. This band covers dance music that will get guests on their feet and keep them there throughout the reception. In addition to being musicians, this team also works as entertainers, ensuring everyone is having a good time.

This group of six musicians gives couples the choice of attire for the band, with options such as circus-style attire, formal attire or themed attire for 70s, 80s and Havana nights. Libido Funk Circus offers the following services and equipment for a couple’s big day:

• Fog machine
  • Reception
  • Sound/PA system
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
This band aims to provide the most live music with the fewest breaks during their upbeat and three-hour live show. They play the following genres of music:

• Classic rock

J
Featured
Jacquelyn

Married on 06/17/2017

THIS BAND IS AMAZING! They did not stop playing! I do not know how many people came up to us and told us how incredible they were! They are the real deal and you feel like you hired a private ... Read more concert for the night! They make you feel so special and even let me get up on stage and party with them for a song! They shut the place down and it was definitely one our highlights of the evening! They even sang my husband and I's first song which was so special that they were able to do that for us! Do not hesitate on LFC, write the check and be done with it! :-)

Jeanine
Jeanine Kerber

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

Around Memorial Day 3 years ago we happened to see Libido Funk Circus and thought they were fantastic! So when we started planning our wedding it was an easy decision on who we wanted our ... Read more entertainment to be. From our first meeting to our last, Desiree was extremely detailed. She thought of everything. From top to bottom, left to right, even things that we had no idea that we had to think of. Now on to the wedding day. Libido Funk Circus was incredible!!! Our friends and family are still calling us saying how much they loved the band. The variety of songs, the way they performed them, and their interaction with our guests kept the dance floor full the entire night.

Trevor
Trevor Bitt

Married on 07/05/2019

Professional. Timely. Great fun.

My parents saw LFC about 4-5 years ago at a family friends wedding and told me right then that they were going to be playing at my wedding. I laughed it off at the time but those same family friends ... Read more had another child get married a couple years later and had LFC play at the wedding again. My parents were floored again with their performance and the family friends couldn't recommend them enough. So when my fiance and I were planning our wedding they were at the top of our list to talk to. After we both discussed with LFC, and received excellent and timley feedback from LFC, my fiance went and saw them perform in person at a bar. She was blown away by their performance and how they interact with the crowd while doing so. LFC was always quick to answer an email or phone call. We dealt with Desiree' throughout and she was incredible and an excellent MC throughout the wedding as well. The band was amazing, and helped make our wedding night an incredible experience for everyone. In the days that have passed, we've gotten numerous texts and calls from family and friends that mentioned how great the band was. Thank you, LFC!