Life Celebrations Today

Kingston, PA · View map · Visit website

About Life Celebrations Today

Life Celebrations Today offers officiant services in Central Florida. They specialize in traditional and contemporary, civil, non-denominational and interfaith ceremonies, as well as sand ceremonies, vow renewals and weddings incorporating children in a blended family. Reverend Ann Marie Acacio is an ordained Unity minister who served in Unity ministry for 27 years. Now, she works with soon-to-be married couples to design a “Celebration of Love.” She is eager to personalize your ceremony based on your desires and beliefs, and her wedding ministry blends her personal style with her genuine desire to facilitate your wedding planning.

This Life Celebrations Today officiant will meet with you before your special day to get to know you as a couple. She will provide suggested readings, sample vows, ring blessings and a sample wedding ceremony. You’ll also have the opportunity to add your choice of special readings, poems and music.

83 Reviews for Life Celebrations Today

83 Life Celebrations Today Reviews

C
Featured
Callie

Married on 08/04/2018

Rev. Ann Marie was a true life saver when it came to our wedding day. We were in a pickle and with only a few weeks until the big day we were in serious need of an officiant! They say things happen ... Read more for a reason and thankfully for some reason our wedding date (Aug 4) was her only available date left! We're a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours away from her and our venue, Fiddle Lake Farm, so we were able to FaceTime and get to know each other before the wedding. Ann Marie is very flexible, kind, and responds back to you so quick; we really felt a personal connection with her. She even gave us a taste of her coaching, which we reflected on later after speaking with her and sat there saying "wow she really opened up our eyes and minds to seeing each other and our relationship in a new way". The ceremony went smooth, just as she had told us it would go! This was our first wedding so we had no idea what to do (how to stand, where to look, what to say!) but Ann Marie guided us the whole way. We both felt so comfortable and almost relieved in a sense that she could take control and let us sit back and soak it all in. Her words were beautiful, tear jerking, and I loved our ceremony (which was also out in a mud soaked field from the downpour the day before). If I could do it again or give anyone advise I'd def recommend Rev. Ann Marie! She's extremely talented and passionate about what she does and you get that warm fuzzy feeling when you talk with her. We're also pretty laid back people so we were drawn to her open mindedness as well.

Amanda
Amanda Silva

Married on 08/03/2019

Rev. Ann Marie is Wonderful

I lost track of the number of guests who came up to me after the wedding ceremony to tell me how absolutely beautiful it was and how different it was from any other wedding they went to. I heard over ... Read more and over again that Rev. Ann Marie didn't just read words on a page, she spoke them in a loving, meaningful way that each one of our guests felt and noticed. Our wedding was customized for us, which made it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. On top of that, Rev. Ann Marie was willing to help with anything and everything that she could, which was especially wonderful since our wedding was at home. I am so grateful to her for everything she did for us before, during, and after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Karen
Karen Greer

Married on 07/02/2019

We were very happy with her service.

My husband and I have been married 42 years. Every 7 years we renew our vows in a different place and in a different way. My husband was lucky to find Reverend AnnMarie for us! She was so friendly yet ... Read more yet professional. She chose beautiful poems for us! We highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!!