Life Moments

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Life Moments

Life Moments is a wedding planning service based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. They strive to provide you with a joyful and well-coordinated event while providing outstanding and personalized support to you throughout the process. Life Moments offers full-service planning from beginning to end so that you can focus on your big moment.

Life Moments is happy to provide luxurious silk floral decor as well as a variety of other delightful rental items to make the day complete. All of this can be rented on a budget in order to accommodate a range of finances. In addition to their other fantastic offers, Life Moments also offers event and personal branding services. They can cover your rehearsal dinner to reception and can provide event services including:

• Budget analysis

5 Life Moments Reviews

L
Lani Nelson

Getting married on 11/05/2019

They made my day stress free!!!

They saved the day on our flowers. The centerpieces we ordered before we hired them were suppose to look very different then they arrived. On the spot they made the centerpieces so much better. It was ... Read more so nice to enjoy our special day, with out worrying that things were not going to get done. I completely trusted them. They worked with the vendors and Dj and owners of Noah's event center very well. Thank you guys!!!

Joyce
Joyce Hales

Married on 06/21/2019

Worth every penny, and more!

Words cannot express how amazing the Life Moments LLC team truly is. They were a glimmer of hope recommended at a time of daily tears over wedding planning details that I'm sure are very similar to ... Read more other couples; things like how to I get my decor items, how are we going to have a luncheon and have time to setup, how does a wedding day even go? etc etc down the wedding rabbit hole. Combine that with the additional difficulty of living states away and being unable to see, scrounge up items, or envision how we were going to pull off our wedding, and you can imagine the feelings of frustration that had swelled up. Enter Chelsie, Jenessa, and the team at Life Moments LLC. Several Months before the wedding they swooped in to wipe away my tears, dissolve every fear we had, and turned my wedding thoughts from a nightmare list of "To do’s" that kept me awake at night, back into a feeling of excitement. The day of our wedding they handled EVERYTHING, from rehearsal, to setup, to cake pickup, decor, flowers, food, etc you name it and they covered it. Thanks to them, my spouse, our families, and our friends were able to spend the day of our wedding stress free, enjoying each other’s company, eating yummy finger foods, and dancing our booties off. They were a pleasure to work with and absolutely worth every single penny and then some. I would recommend them to ANYONE even remotely interested with needing help at any point in their wedding planning.

N
Niki Petersen

Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Team to work with.

Let me tell you if you are looking for a planner these are your girls. They made my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams and took all the stress away. Can’t find anyone better then them. Read more Let me tell you if you are looking for a planner these are your girls. They made my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams and took all the stress away. Can’t find anyone better then them.