Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design

Laurel, Delaware · View map · Visit website

About Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design

Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design is a wedding planning company based in Laurel, Delaware. Led by certified event planner Karen Pugh, the company has been coordinating remarkable weddings, commitment ceremonies, parties, and other special events for years. With more than 30 years of combined experience, Karen and her team have experience in planning and designing all types of special events, ranging in size from 4 to 400 people. Karen specializes in personalized weddings, ensuring that everything is taken care of exactly as the couple envisions. The company strives to create a memory as uniquely special as the couple, without worry and stress. Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design has great working relationships with many vendors and can provide help in choosing the right venues, caterers, and party professionals to meet each couple's unique needs.

Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design has extensive knowledge in visualizing and coordinating weddings, dinner parties, birthdays, holiday celebrations, family reunions, bachelor parties, fundraisers, and bridal and baby showers. They offer various types of weddings such as same sex, destination, double, non-religious, and religious. Their services also include:

• Day-of coordination

R
Featured
Regan

Married on 10/13/2017

We were lucky enough to have Life of The Party as our day-of coordinator, but Karen and her team went above and beyond that. She was an endless supply of support and energy throughout our entire ... Read more wedding weekend. Since we planned our wedding from a distance, we only had the ability to meet with Karen in-person on one occasion. This did not impact our day at all. Karen got our vision and carried it out effortlessly. She was flexible when things changed and gave suggestions when needed. Her communication was always fast and on-point. We really enjoyed working with her and her team. I don't think we could have done it without them.

I
Ingrid Hopkins

Married on 10/31/2018

Experience, confidence, and a smile.

As a venue owner, the value of an qualified event planner cannot be understated. My booked couples are very important to me, and Karen has accompanied several of them on the adventure of a farm ... Read more wedding. She has taken their experience to new levels of awesome, and I will be forever in her debt. If you are on the fence about hiring a manager, don't hesitate any further. Karen has a unique balance of open-minded optimism, kindness, and courage of conviction. Ingrid Hopkins Owner, The Covered Bridge Inn www.thecoveredbridginn.com

Jessica
Jessica Wood

Married on 09/23/2018

Fantastic Planner

Karen was so easy to work with. As the Bride I started to "freak out" when my big day approached, but Karen made me feel like I had nothing to worry about, and she was right. She had everything under ... Read more control. She is wonderful and Recommend her to any couple who wants a hand-on-planner!