Life Reflecting Images Photography

Leesburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Life Reflecting Images Photography

Mark McConnell is a Master Storyteller, creating and capturing images with an angle that reflects your day in a different light. He is the owner, and Lead photographer of Life Reflecting Images Photography located in Northern Virginia. Being a sentimentalist at heart, he feels every wedding from the couples point of view and is focused on writing that story for you to remember for decades to come. Using a photojournalist approach during your day, he is also comfortable taking the lead to help guide the couple to keep the day on track and deliver amazing results. We encourage you to visit his website to truly see his ability beyond the scope outlined here.

**Excited to announce Associate Level Photographer availability for 2020 Weddings starting at $1500 with in-house editing.**

Experience

Mark McConnell is an award-winning photographer who takes pride in giving his clients a first class experience while delivering high end results. Mark owns and operates a private photo studio in Leesburg VA for portraiture and fashion photography. He combines his knowledge of studio lighting, movement and editing to capture and deliver a stunning wedding product.

Mark has won awards for "Best of Black and White", 6 consecutive years of Best of photography with several platforms.

Mark McConnell offers a wide array of services to make your day picture perfect. Life Reflecting Images Photography can provide the following:

• One event per day
  • Custom graphics
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Multiple locations

Other Services

In addition to the services mentioned above, Life Reflecting Images Photography offers other services. Other services include:

• Trash the dress

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 08/04/2018

Mark and his team were phenomenal on my wedding day. From communication leading up to and throughout the day of, his team went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. Mark's communication ... Read more was outstanding and he happily answered any questions that I had. He even stayed an extra hour at no cost to me on the day of my wedding showing his true dedication and going above and beyond for his clients. The pictures came out AMAZING. His photography expertise shone through each photo. He got every angle, every moment, and captured every emotion throughout the happiest day of my life. He truly exceeded my every expectation. From the moment we met, I knew he would do an incredible job, and he never let me down one bit. He was flexible and understanding and was present but never intruding. I would highly recommend him for professional photography and wedding photography services. You will NOT regret it!

C
Christian Wink

Married on 11/03/2018

The best "invisible team" you can find

Mark and his team are second to none. What a professional, organized, thorough, "invisible" team. What do I mean by "invisible"? Well, nothing annoys me at a wedding as much as when photographers are ... Read more are constantly badgering people to stop what they're doing and freeze in a pose. I want candids! We told Mark that was our #1 priority and he took it to heart...I literally don't remember seeing his team the entire reception! Yet the next day when my friends were posting their own iPhone snapshots on Facebook, I could see Mark's team hiding all over the place capturing candid photos. VERY MUCH appreciated by us. Also, his photo / video / lighting folks were very pleasant and easy to work with during the "getting dressed" photos and "after the wedding" photos. We felt like Hollywood stars walking around Georgetown and it was the time of our lives. Thank you for creating such a special day for my bride and I, and we can't wait to see the final prints and video reel!

Megan
Megan

Married on 09/21/2018

A joy to work with!

Mark and his team at Life Reflecting Images, were a joy to work with! He was quick in responding to any questions we had and in delivering our photos - both our engagement shoot and our wedding! His ... Read more prices are VERY reasonable for the area. From our first initial meeting all the way up to after our wedding, Mark has been very professional and made us feel so comfortable and confident with him as our photographer!