Life Styled Events

Round Rock, TX · View map · Visit website

About Life Styled Events

Based in Round Rock, Texas, Life Styled Events is a wedding planner that serves Austin, San Antonio and Central Texas. The company believes that a successful and stunning wedding depends on careful thought and preparation. Their goal is to create an enjoyable planning experience while planning a day that is one-of-a-kind, just like you. By getting to know your personality and needs, Life Styled Events will make your dreams reality.

Experience
Kelly Flanagan Clark, the co-owner and wedding planner, has more than a decade of event planning experience. She works alongside Wendy Prindle, who has been coordinating weddings since 2004. They started Life Styled Events in 2011.

Regardless of the size and type of your wedding, the company wants to plan a day that is unique and special. They can make it happen through the following services:

• Budget analysis

B
Featured
Beatriz

Married on 04/19/2015

I have one word for the services provided by the ladies at Life Styled Events.... AMAZING! They were great from our first meeting to the day of our wedding. Kelly and Wendy ensured that my husband and ... Read more and I had the wedding we envisioned. They were always there with the best advice and recommendations for every inquiry we had. They were extremely reliable, professional, kind and so much fun to work with! On our wedding day they made sure that husband and I didn't worry about a single thing.... and we didn't. We had so much fun and the entire wedding went so smoothly. Our wedding day was by far the best day of my life. I will not forget Kelly following me around to make sure that I ate that night and I am so glad she did! (One can get easily caught up in the moment and not eat if you're not reminded). When we finally did sit down for dinner, they brought us both a plate of food to our table. That was very sweet of them. In addition, at the end of the night, they sent us off with boxed dinners (which we ate as soon as we got home) and a slice of each of our cakes. It's the smallest details that make the greatest impressions. I can go on on about these wonderful ladies and I won't be able to say just how much we appreciated them being there. Thank you Kelly and Wendy for everything! You ladies are the best!

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/19/2016

Almost all of my married friends said that their one regret was not hiring a wedding coordinator. Stories of stress, mother-of-the-bride meltdowns, and not remembering their wedding day due to ... Read more planning brought us to schedule a meeting with Kelly and Wendy of Life Styled Events. They understood our vision and worked with our budget (we had been turned away from other highly-rated planning companies due to budget restrictions). Their day-of coordination package goes way beyond just the wedding day. They recommended a handful of different vendors for each service (DJ, photographer, etc) that would fit our overall budget/feel. Kelly and Wendy created a very detailed day-of timeline and took over coordinating with all of our different vendors in the final weeks before the wedding - SO HELPFUL. Kelly and Wendy ran the rehearsal the day before the wedding like total pros/real-life fairy godmothers. On the wedding day, they showed up early and made sure everything came together. I never had to worry about a single thing on the wedding day. Our only job was to get dressed and enjoy the day. They made sure my husband and I ate dinner...they fixed us a plate at the buffet line so we could continue chatting with our guests. Our drinks were always full. Wendy even helped re-pin my mother-in-law's hair as well as my hair when the dance floor got crazy. We never had to think about timing because they kept an eye on the clock. Kelly and Wendy helped our family pack up all of our various decoration items after we left. My mom, queen of packing organization and stress, was impressed with how well everything was grouped together. She's hard to impress, but Wendy and Kelly got an A+++ from her (and from us). As a very cost-conscious and organized bride, it's hard to spend money on something you 'think' you can handle. Now, I can honestly say it was some of the best money we spent. HIRE WENDY AND KELLY! Our wedding day was perfection!

A
Ashley

Married on 01/30/2016

Wendy and Kelly are two of my favorite people on the entire planet. When our original coordinator went AWOL, we interviewed and hired them in literally 24 hours and it could not have been a better ... Read more choice for us! They went above and beyond and for an out of town bride and groom - they put us completely at ease. The venue looked better than I ever could have imagined it would and on top of it, they were just fun to talk to and be around. They worked incredibly hard for us and made it so special and we couldn't be more grateful. They were so organized and every little detail was so well done - the compliments we've received on our laid back Austin wedding should really be directed to them. Thank you both for saving my sanity and making it so fun!