Life:Styled Group

Los Angeles, California, CA · View map

About Life:Styled Group

A boutique travel concierge service based in Los Angeles, Life:Styled Travel Concierge focuses on assisting couples with travel plans, as well as acting as a host, travel agent, and personal concierge for wedding guests. Life:Styled is a proud affiliate with ProTravel Inc, a Virtuoso travel agency; thus, they have established premiere partnerships with international travel companies. They also work with you to establish an emergency travel assistance plan and travel insurance. Life:Styled’s team strives to create a meticulous level of service by putting in extra effort and paying close attention to detail.

Life:Styled’s relationships with its partners allow them to provide you with preferred rates, amenities, and perks, no matter where you are traveling. Upon arrival to your destination, Life:Styled helps you have a welcoming experience by providing special touches like room upgrades, resort credits, or a welcome note. They help plan any type of travel, whether it is helping coordinate your guests’ plans to your destination wedding, group travel, or your honeymoon. They also help plan luxury and romantic trips, if desired. Moreover, couples can choose to travel anywhere in the world through Life:Styled, including anywhere within the United States and North America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa. Other destinations that might be of interest include:

• Australia and New Zealand

25 Life:Styled Group Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/21/2018

I worked with Natalie from Life:Styled Group to plan my 40th birthday weekend at the Ojai Valley Inn and I could not be happier with how wonderful she was and how easy she made the planning of an ... Read more entire weekend for 31 people. From booking rooms, golf tee times, spa visits, a private dinner and a dance party surprise for me (without my knowledge, my husband worked with her on this!) she had every detail perfectly planned for us and all we needed to do was show up. If not for Natalie, I would have NEVER been able to plan such a perfect weekend for so many people. Every guest had a phenomenal time and I cannot wait to work with Natalie again for future travel and celebrations. She was a true gem and created one of the most memorable weekends ever.

N
N

Married on 07/07/2018

Incredible - Lifestyled group managed to get our wedding party of 55 people through a typhoon to our wedding on a remote island in Japan safe and sound, all while helping coordinate with the hotel and ... Read more plan trips in Japan for our guests and for our honeymoon. Highly recommended.

M
Marisa

Married on 11/11/2017

Natalie and her team at Life:Styled Group truly made our wedding and honeymoon what it was - a magical, beautiful, once in a lifetime experience! She went above and beyond travel concierge services, ... Read more and curated personalized hotel stays and itineraries for us, and was always available for questions and conversation throughout the entire process. We will use her for every trip we take in the future! I cannot recommend her and this business enough to all future brides (and anyone looking to have the stress of wedding and honeymoon planning lifted away). SO happy I was able to work with them for our wedding!