Lifelong Photography Studio

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lifelong Photography Studio

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to get to know more about us. Life Long Photography Studio is a lifestyle wedding photography company based in the Tampa Bay area. We have a love for fresh, organic images and of bright, happy moments. We believe that your emotion on your wedding day must be be perfectly captured for years to come and pride ourselves on making sure we get the perfect mix of candid, classic and artistic photos to tell your story perfectly. Please reach out so we can learn more about eachother! Let's be friends!

184 Reviews for Lifelong Photography Studio

184 Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 03/16/2018

My husband found lifelong studios through wedding wire. We were so lost in how to choose the right photographer for our wedding. Buffy was the first photographer that I had met with and immediately ... Read more loved her! I met with two other photographers, but I knew Buffy would be the one for our wedding! We did our engagement shoot with Buffy and had our dogs with us. After the shoot, I knew we would be in good hands with our wedding. Buffy is so calm and worked well with our dogs. Our wedding day was amazing! Buffy and Emily were wonderful and I couldn’t have asked for anything more from them! I can’t wait to see our wedding day pictures! Thank you again for everything! I would give you more than 5 stars if I could!

J
Jennifer Yehl

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Lifelong Photography

Anna and Emily from Lifelong photography are absolutely incredible! We just had our engagement shoot and they made us feel so comfortable. We had our little dog with us and they really worked with her ... Read more and the pictures look incredible. We got our sneak peek back less than a day later. I cannot wait for our wedding days. I know our memories are going to be captured amazingly!!!

C
Courtney

Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Buffy, Emily, and Eden were AMAZING. They arrived early to get detail pictures of accessories and the dress so it didn’t take up our picture time. They are so upbeat and positive, it was easy to smile ... Read more for hours of picture taking. It was truly a joy. Everything moved efficiently and they made sure we stayed on time and out of the groom’s sight! I haven’t seen the pics yet since it was just a week ago, but after seeing all of their previous photos and feeling how I felt on the wedding day, I already know they will be wonderful! So highly recommend.