Life's Highlights

Brandon, FL · View map

About Life's Highlights

Life's Highlights is a wedding photography and videography company from Brandon, Florida that is passionate about capturing the emotion of your wedding day. Although they enjoy the details, their greater focus is on the emotion that gets portrayed through their photography and film. You bring the emotion; they will bring their cameras. Together, Life's Highlights will make some magic.

Experience
Since 2009, April and Scott Patterson have been capturing the love and emotion of couples on their big day. In addition, they have a lead photographer, Carolina, as well as an editor and album designer, Renee. Together, they create wedding images and video that you will cherish forever.

Offering a wide selection of wedding photography and videography packages, Life's Highlights guarantees that your big day will be captured in a big way. Their contemporary and photojournalistic photography, combined with their cinematic and storytelling videography, will leave you with a product to love for a lifetime. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Not only will Life's Highlights be able to capture the emotion of your big day, but they are also there to remember the other important moments throughout your life. Their other services include:

• Corporate events

K
Kayla L

Married on 04/26/2019

Truly Amazing

The best ever is really an understatement! April and Scott were phenomenal. I could have not asked for a better photographer! From our engagement photos to our wedding day they were there answering ... Read more any questions or concerns and helping in any way they could. April is so sweet and truly amazing at what she does. I was so nervous about picking a photographer but as soon as I FaceTimed with her and her husband, I knew right away I was going to choose them. My pictures turned out so beautiful and I have had nothing but compliments about how my photographer did such a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Bethany
Bethany Kussy

Married on 04/26/2019

Best decision ever!

I was completely blown away by our wedding video through Life’s Highlights! Scott did an incredible job and it’s something we’ll cherish for many years to come. From the planning and preparation stage ... Read more prior to the wedding day, to the actual day itself, Scott was very intentional and efficient with his overall process. It definitely put my mind at ease among the various deadlines I was handling on my end. The end result was the most stunning and personalized video of the best day of our lives! I highly recommend Life’s Highlights to anyone who is looking for a videographer. It was absolutely one of the best wedding planning decisions I made!

C
chelsea

Married on 02/09/2019

The most incredible experience ever!

Scott and April are absolutely incredible. Thanks to their amazing work, we will forever have the memories of our wedding day. They were so much fun to work with and we couldn't be more thankful! ... Read more Their work speaks for itself. AMAZING! Will recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for photography/videography!