LCN Events

Findlay, OH · View map · Visit website

About LCN Events

LCN Events specializes in Full-Service Wedding Planning + Design + Production designed to bring your vision to life and make your dream wedding a reality. Not only will we achieve designing a beautiful wedding but will also achieve creating a beautiful marriage. The expertise and experience that Courtney radiates, paired with her passion and excitement for weddings, will leave you feeling relaxed and confident throughout your planning process, allowing you to have a fun and joyful experience leading up to your wedding. All of the details and design elements you have been dreaming of will be brought to life with a creative focus on planning, design, styling, production and so much more. Courtney will guide you every step of the way to ensure your big day is just as special as you are!

LCN Events offers full-service and wedding day management packages. There all-inclusive full-service package includes vendor recommendations, meetings, booking, communications, and payment schedule, budget management, vision board, styling and design, timeline creation, rehearsal coordination, and wedding day management.

1 Reviews for LCN Events

1 LCN Events Reviews

B
Featured
Brii

Married on 09/29/2018

I've known Courtney for over 4 years and she has always wanted to start her own business. Ever since she first told me about it, I told her when I got engaged she could plan my wedding and I would not ... Read more trust any other person with such an important event. The moment I got engaged, she prepared a comprehensive wedding planning guide that is over 30 pages to help my fiancé and I plan out special day. This comprehensive wedding planning guide was full of important checklists and diagrams to help plan every aspect of getting married and planning the day I have always dreamed. It is awesome to work with a wedding planner who is there through every step and is willing to step in where needed. It is comforting to know that your wedding planner is willing to go to appointments with other vendors and make sure you the process is going smooth. Courtney is one of those people in my life I can go to for creative ideas or if I'm stuck between a decision. My wedding planning is one of the smoothest events I have ever planned in my life and a lot of that is because I have Courtney as my wedding planner. I would recommend Courtney and her business to anyone and everyone I know or come in contact with. When working with Courtney you are going to get the day you have always dreamed about and it will be a smooth process all in one. Courtney is the most passionate person I know when it comes to planning a wedding and you will not be disappointed. I am so beyond blessed and grateful that I have an amazing wedding planner and also beyond excited to share my big day with an amazing friend. Book Courtney today and have the wedding of your dreams!!!

LCN Events FAQ