Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort

Punta Cana, DO · View map

About Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort

Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is a stunning hotel event venue located in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. With 1,000 miles of pristine beaches and views that overlook the crystaline turquoise sea, this lavish event space is a place where you and your loved ones can celebrate your wedding day against the breathtaking backdrop of the Dominican Republic.

Facilities and Capacity
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is home to four unique wedding venues for you and your loved ones to celebrate in. Located right on the water and complete with all of the furnishings and equipment you need to have the time of your life, this tropical-themed wedding event venue could be the place where you transform your wedding dreams into a beautiful reality.

The Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort staff can provide your big day with barware, flatware, glassware, linens, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, tables, and tents. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Accommodations

18 Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Reviews

T
Tinamarie

Married on 04/07/2018

Everything was simple and easy! Everything looked beautiful! The wedding coordinator was excellent, she answered all of my questions organized everything and made sure all of the paperwork was correct ... Read more before and after the wedding!

R
Regina

Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I chose the resort to celebrate our 25th anniversary vow renewal. This resort is phenomenal! They walk you through every process and and very kind and courteous. The resort staff were ... Read more very accommodating and professional. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking to have a romantic, memorable wedding or vow renewal.

D
Donna

Married on 10/07/2017

No one could ask for better! My guests, my groom and I are extremely happy! I had the time of my life! Read more No one could ask for better! My guests, my groom and I are extremely happy! I had the time of my life!