Lifting the Veil Productions

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Lifting the Veil Productions

We are a creative team of award-winning filmmakers and photographers who specialize in wedding photography and cinematography, and we're always excited to shoot anything we can get our cameras on. We are currently based in Anchorage, Alaska and are so excited to capture the beauty of each and every couple alongside the natural beauty of Alaskan geography.

12 Reviews for Lifting the Veil Productions

12 Lifting the Veil Productions Reviews

S
Steven

Event date: 11/24/2012

Need photos for your wedding, engagement, family event, or just a fun party, get in touch with lifting the veil productions, they are professional, affordable, and they take amazing photos with a fine ... Read more art sensibility. They are very respectful and accommodating in terms of giving you exactly what you want while never compromising their artistic integrity, or talent. Contact Lifting the Veil today to schedule your next event!

S
SANDRA

Event date: 10/28/2012

I couldn't have been happier with my engagement photos. My fiance and I have been dating for years and I felt like Felix knew us just as long and we just met him. He nailed our pictures! Read more I couldn't have been happier with my engagement photos. My fiance and I have been dating for years and I felt like Felix knew us just as long and we just met him. He nailed our pictures!!

A
Armanda

Event date: 08/30/2012

The guys were amazing! My son AJ had a blast playing & laughing. They made him feel so comfortable & we had a blast! Very professional & they truely have an eye for amazing photos! Read more The guys were amazing! My son AJ had a blast playing & laughing. They made him feel so comfortable & we had a blast!!! Very professional & they truely have an eye for amazing photos!