Light Lens Photography

20 Light Lens Photography Reviews

V
Valarie Dutton

Married on 02/01/2019

Light Lens Photography Saved Our Day!

We needed a photographer for our wedding last minute. Light Lens Photography made it so easy and might I add, affordable. Tanisha provided high quality photos, very fast turn around time. She and her ... Read more assistant was professional and patient. Would recommend to everyone. We will use for future photography needs.

L
Lakeisha Robinson

Married on 01/21/2019

Consistently Awesome

This was my second experience with Tanisha because she impressed me with the first interaction. She remains professional, was flexible with her schedule and intune with all the needs for the event. We ... Read more We received the photos promptly, which beautifully captured the event. I will continue to use and recommend the services of Light Lens photography.

K
Karima Freeman

Married on 01/19/2019

A Day to Remember! January 19, 2019

Wow! What can I say... From booking to the day of my BIG day it was nothing but JOY! Tanisha made the entire process wonderful. She went above and beyond before, during and after. I was ABSOLUTELY ... Read more impressed with her professionalism and my amazing pictures. We connected in a special way and she is definitely my personal family photographer now! Can’t wait to have her CAPTURE more beautiful moments! Hands down Light Lens Photography is the way to go! It will truly be an amazing experience beyond the Lens!