Light Parade Films

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Light Parade Films

Light Parade Films is a wedding videography company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. This videography company creates personalized, handcrafted videos of your wedding day so that you can enjoy and relive your wedding memories for a lifetime. With over 20 years of audiovisual experience, Susan will capture your wedding with precision, providing professional editing and sound in order to ensure that your finalized video is everything you’ve dreamed.

Light Parade Films provide wedding and event videography services that are personalized to fulfill your style, needs, and budget. Susan is passionate about the art of immortalizing your wedding memories through film, and specializes in creating a finalized product that is both professionally polished and unique to you. She provides unlimited consultations before and after your filming experience in order to ensure that the distinct moments and overall message of your video are reflective of your individuality, style, and wedding vision. She lends her expertise in video editing and sound tracking to create a finished product that is flawless, and conveys the same depth of emotion as your real wedding memories. She offers finalized video formats including blu-ray, digital download, USB flash drive, and USB hard drive. Videography services include:

• Additional hours

42 Light Parade Films Reviews

Julie
Julie

Married on 05/17/2019

An Excellent Videographer & so much more!

Susan is an amazing videographer! She's incredibly talented, creative and helpful in everything wedding related! I originally chose Susan because of the excellent video she made for my sister's ... Read more wedding but I got so much more! She's knowledgeable about everything a wedding entails and is always willing to help! She's simply wonderful!

M
Michael S

Married on 10/13/2018

Accommodating, Helpful with Incredible results!

Susan was incredible, having her there shooting video was probably the best purchase we made. This lady has attention to detail and works very, very hard. She was so accommodating and helped us both ... Read more out throughout the whole day. About the editing and actual video..... Incredible..... made me as a guy tear up. You get nervous that the video will have things in it that could be embarrassing and she only chose the best moments that highlighted us in the best light. She even got our footage back in a timely manner. I will recommend her to everyone I talk to. Please spend the extra money and get a videographer, if you're lucky get Light Parade Films.

S
Shawna Ward

Married on 03/17/2018

Very responsive

We planned our wedding in Cincinnati from out of town in the midst of moving from one state to another. Needless to say, life was chaotic. Susan and LPF helped to make the planning a little easier. ... Read more She was very responsive by email, accommodated my trip to Cincinnati, and made time for me during my crazy schedule. Day of, she was a calming presence who provided a bit of humor that I needed very much. She captured our day beautifully, I still tear up very time I watch our video. We are so very thankful that we found her to film our special day.