Light Source Photography

Avondale, Arizona · View map

About Light Source Photography

Light Source Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio in Phoenix, Arizona. This award-winning company’s main goal is to elevate your expectations to help tell your unique love story. They utilize natural light, candid moments, and a mixture of backgrounds to create timeless memories from your wedding day.

Experience

Photographers Cathleen and Karin have been capturing couples for more than nine years, creating genuine and stunning photos that truly showcase the love between you and your partner. This sister team enjoys focusing on both the details and the emotions of your day, through styled yet natural feeling photos, providing the perfect photography experience.

Light Source Photography offers a number of services to help you remember your big day for years to come. These include the following and more:

• Two shooters
  • An engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple location availability
  • One event per day guarantee

3 Reviews for Light Source Photography

3 Light Source Photography Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 10/12/2018

a.m.a. z.i.n.g

I can't say enough good things about Cathleen and the work she does. From day one she was so hands on and made sure she knew exactly what i wanted. The day of our wedding we had some hiccups but she ... Read more made sure we got every picture we wanted. She was so personable and made me feel so comfortable. It was more of a family feel then just a job. I would recommend her 10000000 time to everybody that is searching for a photographer that will listen and deliver. When we got our photos back I cried because they were so beautiful. Light source is amazing at what they do and exceeded my expectations.

S
Shannon

Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

Hire Light Source! Cathleen and her team were amazing to work with. We had so much fun with them during our wedding day, that I felt like we had friends photographing us. The photos we got back were ... Read more gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. We wish we could have them photograph us for every event in our life.

Anna
Anna Andreuccetti

Married on 04/14/2018

Fantastic Service

Cathleen was awesome! We loved her personality! She was joking and laughing with our family and friends during the picture taking. She was organized and took great pictures. Our guests commented on ... Read more her personality and how they enjoyed her. She was prompt. We felt like she was an old friend by the time our event had concluded. Cathleen made sure to capture all of the poses that we requested. Our pictures are beautiful and we love them. We would use Cathleen again in a heartbeat! As the bride, I am so grateful that she took care of everything and I had to worry about nothing!

Light Source Photography FAQ