Light up the Sound

Milford, MI · View map · Visit website

About Light up the Sound

Light up the Sound is a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding DJ company providing professional, honest, dependable and affordable services. The team at Light up the Sound lets you control your playlist. You can choose as many or as few tunes as you’d like, pick out all of your own music or let their team choose for you. However much or little guidance you need on your entertainment services, Light up the Sound is here to help. From oldies to today’s hits, they’ll provide a wide variety of music to choose from. Looking to spice up your celebration with live music or specialized lighting? They’ll cover that too! What are you waiting for? Inquire about Light up the Sound today for your free consultation!

Light up the Sound offers everything you need for entertainment you and your guests will be reminiscing on for a lifetime. Their services include:

• Free consultation

Featured
Elissa Harrison

Married on 12/07/2018

Incredible dj!

Where do I start? Josh, thank you for everything. You were always willing to answer my texts, respond to my emails, download special songs, go over anything I had questions about. You offered to help ... Read more upgrade our package close to the date to fit our needs. You met with us at a coffee house to ensure our timeline was what we wanted, and fit our vision. On the day of, you were on time, looked sharp and were ready to party! You had everything I sent you to ensure the night went smooth. You were so flexible with whatever I wanted to do at my wedding. THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR NIGHT SO SPECIAL! Everyone had a GREAT time. People said it was the best wedding they had been to in years! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Mesi

A
Alexis

Getting married on 01/04/2021

Awesome!! Reasonably Priced

Josh was perfect for us and so reasonably priced. We had some recommendations for him that he gladly accepted, but we also trusted him with the rest of the music. Our guests did not leave the dance ... Read more floor until our sparkler exit! My husband and I also were on the dance floor a great portion of the night thanks to the fun dance music!

M
Miss Dee Dees Daycare

Married on 01/21/2019

Fun and Fantastic!

Josh was very easy going and professional. We had a great party! Read more Josh was very easy going and professional. We had a great party!