Lightbloom Photography

Wilmington, NC · View map · Visit website

About Lightbloom Photography

Lightbloom Photography is a wedding photographer in Wilmington, North Carolina, that specializes in fine art, modern, and natural light wedding photos. Sine 2012, owner and lead photographer Allison Eding has enjoyed helping couples celebrate their wild and adventurous love by capturing their quirks and personalities in engagement and wedding portraits. Working with natural light and a keen eye for detail with a fine art twist, Lightbloom Photography documents your beautiful wedding, preserving memories that last a lifetime.

Experience
Allison’s passion for capturing the love and natural emotions of couples in their engagement and wedding photos has led to hundreds of satisfied customers. As a wedding photographer, Allison’s artistic eye and attention to detail help her capture the raw beauty of your wedding and engagement.

Lightbloom Photography’s services include engagement shoots, transitioning between multiple locations on your wedding day, and providing high-resolution images available in albums or digital files. To give you the attention you deserve, Allison only attends one wedding or event per day. Lightbloom Photography other wedding photography options include:

• Additional hours
  • Second photographer
  • Trash-the-dress session
  • EXTREME Willingness to travel (She's photographed weddings all over the world)
  • Engagment photos are always included
  • Custom Albums

60 Reviews for Lightbloom Photography

60 Lightbloom Photography Reviews

D
Featured
Dorothy

Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Allison. From the moment I reached out to her - 10 months before my wedding, my mind was at ease. She was super responsive, made us feel completely natural, ... Read more and was so easy to work with. I felt like I was hanging out with my friend instead of posing for a camera. And most importantly, our pictures came out so so so wonderful. I am absolutely thrilled with them. I keep looking at them over and over again and thinking - is this actually MY wedding? They are so beautiful - I cannot believe they are mine. The way she works with natural light to make us look our absolute best, is so impressive. If I ever have any other need for a professional photographer, Alison will be my very first call. She was so reasonably priced and we got an engagement photo shoot and a wedding album with our package - plus over 600 photos from the day!!!I just cannot say enough good things about her.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/18/2019

Extremely talented and nice person!

Allison is very talented and easy to work with. We wanted to change up our package with her and she was extremely flexible in doing so. So excited to have her my wedding day! Read more Allison is very talented and easy to work with. We wanted to change up our package with her and she was extremely flexible in doing so. So excited to have her my wedding day!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 05/09/2019

Hidden Gem in our venue!

We’d already chosen our venue (at the totally spectacular Ironclad Brewery) and little did we know, but they have an amazing photographer who works there too! We met Allison at a wedding show the ... Read more brewery was hosting and right from the start, she was so bubbly, friendly and excited to meet us!! We saw a bit of her work and were absolutely blown away with the samples we saw. She does more natural looking photography and definitely puts her own artsy spin on things. We immediately knew she was the one! She was great with communication the whole time we were planning and was so open to ideas I’d found or things I wanted to try. We finally got to work with her on our big day and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. She was warm and friendly with everyone she met that day and she jumped on any opportunity to get an awesome shot of details or the big stuff too. She even stole us away for some sunset pics and made everything just so darn perfect! Needless to say when we finally saw the images, we were utterly speechless! Her creativity and artistic abilities brought our beautiful wedding day to life in her pictures. We couldn’t have dreamed that our treasured memories would be so perfectly captured, but Allison has done exactly that! We are beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and we will certainly be using her again in the future for family pictures!