LightHeart Photography

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About LightHeart Photography

I fell in love with telling a story through taking photographs. A picture to us is more than just an image, it captures the essence of a time, a place, a person. The beauty of telling a story in images is in the details, its in capturing the twinkle in your eye, or the way the sun lights your hair. Capturing the love between two people on such a special day is telling a story full of its own details and charm. We love being a part of your special day, We hope to make you feel comfortable, and We want you to have fun. Most of all we want you to have photographs that will make you glow every time you look at them for years to come.

5 Reviews for LightHeart Photography

5 LightHeart Photography Reviews

H
Harley

Married on 02/17/2018

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough Dorothy! After looking over the pictures and reliving my wedding day I am just blown away! You caught some very special moments on "Our Best Day ... Read more EVER!" We are all so thankful for you and the light you bring on a big day! You handle everything so incredibly well and still have fun. You can tell that you are doing something you absolutely love. I will forever cherish you and everything you did for me while I was being a long distance bride planning what turned out to be an amazing day in our lives! We absolutely love you! <3

C
Colette

Married on 08/15/2017

Thank you so much Dorothy for being the best photographer we could have asked for. She was such a great laugh but still very professional. Our wedding party loved her. The pictures are fantastic and ... Read more she did everything we asked plus more. Prices are very reasonable and we would definitely recommend her services.

R
Rachel

Married on 09/02/2016

Dorothy is an absolute doll and so fun to work with! She pays attention to detail and has a lot of creative ideas and techniques. I'm looking forward to more photography experiences with her! Read more Dorothy is an absolute doll and so fun to work with! She pays attention to detail and has a lot of creative ideas and techniques. I'm looking forward to more photography experiences with her!