Lighthouse Lazer

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lighthouse Lazer

Lighthouse Lazer is an etching, engraving and cutting business that provides custom personalized gifts, favors and drinkware along with unique custom wedding items and decor, without custom prices, for your big day! We help you design and create the perfect graphic file to engrave on your toasting flutes, wine glasses, and signature drink mason jars that your guests can use at your reception and then they double as your guest favors! We are the only etching and engraving company in Florida that specializes in wedding decor and gifts like cutting boards, crab mallets, coasters, custom cake toppers, monogram wall-hangings and much much more!
Contact us today for your custom price quote...be sure to tell us the quantity since the more you order, the lower the price! Also ask about delivery!

26 Reviews for Lighthouse Lazer

26 Lighthouse Lazer Reviews

S
Featured
Sherry

Married on 02/09/2019

Lighthouse Lazer

It was a great experience dealing with these professionals! They will definitely be my “go to” people for party favors and memorabilia. We had stemless wine glasses with initials engraved for my ... Read more daughter’s wedding party made, and they turned out beautiful!

C
Crystal

Getting married on 10/17/2020

The mugs that we ordered were perfect. Everyone loved them and they done a great job on etching. We will recommend y'all to anyone who needs stuff done. Once again thank you Read more The mugs that we ordered were perfect. Everyone loved them and they done a great job on etching. We will recommend y'all to anyone who needs stuff done. Once again thank you

B
Brittany

Getting married on 11/01/2019

I went searching for custom mason jars as well as custom crab mallets for my wedding in November 1st 2019. Mary Ellen and I went back and forth so many time via email to get the mallets perfect.I ... Read more went to meet and make a payment as well as to pick up my sample; we were able to complete the mason jar design while I was there! They came out perfect! I couldn’t be happier!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!