Lighthouse Restaurant

Cedar Lake, IN · View map

About Lighthouse Restaurant

Lighthouse Restaurant, located on Cedar Lake, features two distinct floors. The 1st floor is a full-service restaurant and bar; the 2nd floor is a private dining facility, with seating for 25-250 guests, perfect for weddings, showers, rehearsal dinners & engagement parties! An extraordinary atmosphere and beautiful scenic lakeside views make Lighthouse Restaurant South Lake County's premier private dining facility, accommodating events from 25 to 250 guests. Lighthouse's culinary staff is supervised by Chef Ken McRae, who brings 30 years of experience to our kitchen. Lighthouse offers a beautiful view of Cedar Lake, delicious food and professional service staff. We strive to make your wedding planning process as easy and stress free as possible.

7 Reviews for Lighthouse Restaurant

7 Lighthouse Restaurant Reviews

Rosemary
Rosemary

Married on 09/16/2017

I recently booked my wedding at Lighthouse for Sept. 2017 and can barely wait! You do not expect such a beautiful venue with amazing views to pop up in the middle of NWI. Candice has been amazing and ... Read more extremely responsive with any questions I've had. I look forward to working with her more! Update: My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I could not be more happy with how everything turned out! Staff was awesome and extremely attentive. I have been told by many guests how delicious all the food was, I completely agree. We had a small delay before the ceremony in the gazebo and Candice and the staff were very accommodating with postponing the ceremony by a half an hour for us. If you are looking for a reasonably priced venue, extremely beautiful views, and very helpful staff don't look any farther than The Lighthouse Restaurant!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/16/2017

I had my wedding here on September 1st and couldn’t have asked for a better day! The venue coordinator, Candice, was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning. She was very quick ... Read more to respond to any questions I had and was very helpful and so was the staff the day of the wedding. They set up all the decorations I had and took them down at the end of the night. All I had to do was pick them up the next day. This venue offers the gorgeous backdrop of the lake which is great for pictures and sunsets. It’s such a beautiful outdoor setting for a ceremony, with the large gazebo, that it requires no outdoor decorations. The reception space upstairs looks out over the water with your own private balcony and is a very elegant space. To top off this unique venue, the food is delicious! Everything we tried was amazing and everyone told us the signature drinks we offered during cocktail hour were the best! You can’t go wrong with choosing the Lighthouse Restaurant as your wedding venue! Highly recommend it to everyone!

K
Kelly

Married on 03/04/2017

Our wedding at The Lighthouse was better than we ever imagined! We got married in March so did the ceremony indoors as well. Candice is great with the planning process and went above and beyond on the ... Read more day of our wedding!!