Lighting Professors

Richmond, VA · View map

About Lighting Professors

You’ll choose many things for your special event. Only one will affect everything else.

Every piece of furniture in the room, every decoration, all of the surroundings will be bathed in the lighting you’ve chosen. The lighting affects the way you’ll see the expression on every guest’s face. Every smile and every tear. Let the power of lighting enhance the beauty of your wedding. Let us work with you to tailor your lighting design that creates your perfect day.

From the initial planning and design of the lighting, to the installation, to managing the lighting onsite, we work tirelessly to help you achieve your vision. We illuminate your event, certainly. But more importantly, we illuminate memories.

40 Reviews for Lighting Professors

40 Lighting Professors Reviews

Haley
Haley Morris

Married on 05/04/2019

Would book again in a heart beat!

I booked the lighting professors a few months prior to my wedding. Lighting was originally something I did not include in my budget because I didn’t see the “value” in it when I first started the ... Read more planning process. Oh my goodness was I wrong!! After meeting with the Lighting Professors, viewing what they had to offer, and seeing the difference lighting made we were so thankful we added them to our team of vendors. They were one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. They were timely, knowledgeable, efficient, and so easy to work with! Thank you Lighting Professors!

B
Brenda Mills

Married on 12/15/2018

Lighting was perfect for wedding

Lighting Professors were awesome to work with. Jennifer is very knowledgeable and helpful to get the right lighting for your event. It made such a difference. Love the pinspot lighting and color ... Read more changes during reception. Well worth the money spent.

L
Lee

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect vision for our venue!

The Lighting Professors came up with the most perfect lighting for our wedding. We got married on a family farm property in Charles City and they converted the back terrace into the most amazing ... Read more space. I really feel that the lighting was so perfectly executed that we could have done without any other decorations. It was beautiful.