Lighting Professors

Richmond, VA · View map

About Lighting Professors

You’ll choose many things for your special event. Only one will affect everything else.

Every piece of furniture in the room, every decoration, all of the surroundings will be bathed in the lighting you’ve chosen. The lighting affects the way you’ll see the expression on every guest’s face. Every smile and every tear. Let the power of lighting enhance the beauty of your wedding. Let us work with you to tailor your lighting design that creates your perfect day.

From the initial planning and design of the lighting, to the installation, to managing the lighting onsite, we work tirelessly to help you achieve your vision. We illuminate your event, certainly. But more importantly, we illuminate memories.

42 Reviews for Lighting Professors

42 Lighting Professors Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 05/18/2019

They completely transformed our property and it was magical! 😍

Lighting Professors were amazing to work with from start to finish. Their team was super responsive and their consultation process was really fun and inspiring (who knew lights could be so exciting?)! ... Read more John and Jennifer were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They brought some amazing ideas and expertise while being honest about the budget and the value - I knew we were in good hands! We explained our vision to them and they totally ran with it. Their team made our event so much better than we ever thought was possible! Their installation team spent an entire day setting up, they even stayed after the sun went down to make sure everything was PERFECT the day before our wedding (and it was)! They thought of absolutely everything! They transformed our private property into an amazing and magical wedding venue. We cannot thank them enough for all of their expertise and hard work, not to mention - the magical images of our guests and the event that were captured under their lights. We will always cherish the beautiful memories and photographs from that evening - all thanks to the amazing work of our vendors, especially the Lighting Professors! (photos by thecommoneer)

Haley
Haley Morris

Married on 05/04/2019

Would book again in a heart beat!

I booked the lighting professors a few months prior to my wedding. Lighting was originally something I did not include in my budget because I didn’t see the “value” in it when I first started the ... Read more planning process. Oh my goodness was I wrong!! After meeting with the Lighting Professors, viewing what they had to offer, and seeing the difference lighting made we were so thankful we added them to our team of vendors. They were one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. They were timely, knowledgeable, efficient, and so easy to work with! Thank you Lighting Professors!

B
Brenda Mills

Married on 12/15/2018

Lighting was perfect for wedding

Lighting Professors were awesome to work with. Jennifer is very knowledgeable and helpful to get the right lighting for your event. It made such a difference. Love the pinspot lighting and color ... Read more changes during reception. Well worth the money spent.