Wild Elegance

Hartland, WI · View map · Visit website

About Wild Elegance

Wild Elegance is a photographer located in Hartland, Wisconsin that specializes in weddings and portraits. Marie combines a natural and contemporary style while capturing the moments of your day, utilizes natural light to achieve a glamorous feel, and strives to keep your poses genuine and fun. Packages are set up to allow you the time needed to tell the full story of your wedding day - they have eliminated strict hour constraints and give a more free-flowing feel to your day, which takes the stress of time off of creating your memories.

Experience
Marie Schneider is the owner/photographer behind Wild Elegance. She has been working with couples to create fun-filled weddings through floral, planning, and photography for over 18 years. It is her mission to make you feel like one of her oldest friends on your wedding day. Marie donates 10% of her quarterly proceeds to groups that help low-income students needing scholarships for education, the LGBT+ community, and our military veterans.

Wild Elegance offers many wedding day services and related options. They are available for engagement sessions, trash-the-dress shoots, creative portraits, and boudoir sessions. Some of their other services include:

• One event per day

Featured
Sara

Married on 10/13/2018

Engagement/ Wedding Photography

Marie was incredible. Not only did she capture beautiful pictures and memories that we will treasure forever, but she was calm, professional, and offered so much advice, wisdom, and help! She made ... Read more what could have been a stressful time before the wedding carefree and fun. 100% recommend for incredible service, and a real, down to earth, caring person!

Amber
Amber Mane

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Fun amd comfortable

Tyler has been a great contact for establishing my oct 2019 wedding! He met late one evening to go over my 100 questions I had. He was fun, comfortable, yet professional. I'm looking forward to my day ... Read more even more now that I know I have the reception spot of my dreams.

Shauna
Shauna

Getting married on 10/04/2019

We LOVE Wild Elegance

Marie is AMAZING. She makes the process of getting your pictures taken, easy! We know we will be hiring her for future pictures as we start a family. I wouldn't want to hire any other photographer! Read more Marie is AMAZING. She makes the process of getting your pictures taken, easy! We know we will be hiring her for future pictures as we start a family. I wouldn't want to hire any other photographer!