LightRing Productions

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About LightRing Productions

LightRing Productions is a wedding photographer and videographer based out of Burlington, Vermont, who also serve the surrounding areas and Dallas, Texas and Denver, Colorado regions. This husband and wife team cannot wait to join you on your wedding day to document and encapsulate how truly special your big day is.

Couples may receive contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to memorialize their special day. LightRing Productions wants to make sure couples have complete attention and time, so they only do one event per day and offer additional hours. Couples may receive their final photos in various formats, including via albums, canvas, digital files, matted prints, prints, Save the Date, and Thank You cards. LightRing Productions also offers the following services:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Multi. locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services

LightRing Productions also offers videography services. They offer couples cinematic, short form, and storytelling videography styles to document their pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and reception. Couples may receive their final videos by Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, and USB flash drive. They offer the following videography services:

• Add'l hours

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 06/23/2018

This couple is absolutely incredible. I can’t say enough good things about our experience. They took the time to capture every detail of the day, and Elizabeth was even there to calm me down when I ... Read more was crying over my makeup (yikes!). They went above and beyond for the perfect angle, lightning, and moment. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. They were so patient, ambitious, and professional throughout the whole process. We had so many people asking who did our pictures. Highly highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sherein
Sherein

Married on 06/14/2019

Best Photographers

I can’t say enough good things about this couple. I meet them when I attended my sisters wedding last year and fell in love with them. As soon as I got engaged I emailed Elizabeth the next day and we ... Read more started planning our engagement shot. She has become so helpful and even a friend through the last days of planning. My daughter started falling in love with photography because of them and now wants them to do her senior pictures( she’s going to be a freshman). If your looking for a couple that will go the extra mile then you need to hire Light Ring Pro!

M
Mercedes

Married on 06/02/2018

We had a blast! Because we were in great hands! I never had to worry about anything they had everything taken care of! Every which way I turned they were there and getting stuff done ❤️ I will ... Read more forever use them for my photography needs !!! THEY ARE THE BEST !