Ligo's Specialty Cakes

11 Ligo's Specialty Cakes Reviews

G
Gabrielle

Married on 12/09/2017

Amazing cake for an amazing price! You can have multiple flavors for no additional cost. My cake will serve over 300 guests! Read more Amazing cake for an amazing price! You can have multiple flavors for no additional cost. My cake will serve over 300 guests!

User4518468

2+ years ago

I had nothing but praises for Sheryl on her work on my cake! I was 100%satisfied. I have never had such fine cake! The taste was extraordinary! Sheryl went out of her way to accomidate my wishes for ... Read more for the way I wanted my cake to look.

B
Betty

Married on 10/19/2013

This was our fourth wedding in the family. I can give nothing but praises for Sheryl Ligo and her cakes. My daughter and I loved working with Sheryl. She was so professional and pleasant from the ... Read more tasting appointment through to the follow-up after the wedding. She is very talented, detail oriented, flexible (as we had to change venues), and very on-task with phone calls and arrangements with us and the venue coordinator. My daughter started with a vision and a picture that we shared with Sheryl and she worked with us to make it even better in the icing choice, the design, and the presentation at the venue. She made my daughter\'s dream cake come true. It was over-the-top perfect for the rustic theme. The taste was exceptional with freshness and a perfect level of sweet, without a huge sugar rush. The guests were so complimentary on the look and taste as well. I would recommend Ligo\'s over any bakery I\'ve used between this area and Cranberry. It was simply the best. Many thanks for making \"the perfect day\" come true.