Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher

Ridgefield, CT · View map

About Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher

Lindsey Gallagher is a CT-based makeup artist with an extraordinary eye for beauty. She has provided on-location makeup services in the greater tri-state area for over a decade.With a reputation for creating a natural, sophisticated, and timeless look, Lindsey will ensure the perfect look for you and your bridal party on your wedding day.

Lindsey has worked with many of the area’s premier wedding photographers and vendors. In addition to her freelance work, experience as a regional makeup artist for Estée Lauder has given Lindsey the skill and confidence to meet the needs and expectations of her clientele.

Lindsey Gallagher’s work has recently been featured in the 2010 annual wedding publication Grace Ormonde.

Please visit my website:

www.flutterforlashes.com

Email: Lindsey@flutterforlashes.com

27 Reviews for Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher

27 Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 06/29/2014

I was referred to Lindsey by a friend of a family friend of mine and I am so happy I was! Lindsey was so sweet and so accommodating when I emailed her in a panic about a month before my wedding when ... Read more my plans with another person for makeup didn't pan out. Lindsey right away made me feel comfortable and helped out when she told me she was available for my date. Let me tell you, her artistic skills are amazing! She uses the airbrush system of makeup, and I was so impressed with how flawless I looked! I received so many compliments all night with how gorgeous my skin looked. Lindsey was so fun to work with and talk to during the trial and morning of my wedding. She completely put me at ease the morning of and I enjoyed getting ready with her! I highly highly recommend Flutter for Lashes!!!! Thanks Lindsey!!

C
Carley

Married on 09/14/2013

Lindsay was a rockstar on my wedding day. Literally could not have been happier. Everyone looked gorgeous, I felt amazing (even though I had a very LATE night the night prior, and my face had ... Read more completely broken out because of pre-wedding stress, she was a miracle worker and made me look completely refreshed and flawless!) I know my sister was feeling a little down on herself after having a baby recently and Lindsay sat her back down in the chair, threw on some extra lashes and re-defined her eyes and she felt like a new person....And, she dealt with all my crazy bridesmaids and family like a champ! Not only did the makeup stay on all night, but looked almost perfect the next MORNING after lacking the energy to remove it after all of the festivities! Wish I could have Lindsay on hand for every special event (if not every day)!! Cannot say enough about how great she was!

M
Meghan

Married on 09/07/2013

Lindsey was very accomadating, professional and friendly. The job she did on myself and all of the wedding party's makeup was flawless and beautiful! She only added to making my wedding day great! Read more Lindsey was very accomadating, professional and friendly. The job she did on myself and all of the wedding party's makeup was flawless and beautiful! She only added to making my wedding day great!