Lili Peterson Photography

St.Maarten · View map

About Lili Peterson Photography

SO, Who am I? My name is Lili. Born and raised on St.Maarten/St.Martin. I am totally self-taught and started taking photography seriously in the summer of 2009.From doing small photo shoots in my back yard to now travelling abroad for bookings. (And there's still a lot to more to come!)

What about my style? Having been born and raised on a Caribbean island it truly reflects in my work. My love for colour and contrasts is shown everywhere and my creativity is in abundance so each shoot is different and you keep wondering what's coming next.

And Personality? A next thing my Caribbean island has taught me is to be relaxed. I am extremely easy going and always like to make a connection with clients. I want us to be comfortable working together because having a stranger taking pictures of you might be one of the scariest things ever! I find joy in bringing out true emotions ( the REAL you!) and finding the beauty in everyone. When I see a client looking at the final product and their face is just beaming with joy , it reminds me why I still do this.

Am I the one for you? DEFINATELY! Tell me what you want and I will make sure to work as hard as I can to get you just that!

Feel free to send me a message with any other questions you have.

As a friend once said, "It's the eye of the photographer that captures that special shot and Lili certainly has that eye. "

1 Reviews for Lili Peterson Photography

1 Lili Peterson Photography Reviews

D
dianna

Married on 10/29/2016

Lili was Great to work with and she did an amazing job with our wedding photos. I Personally think she is one of the best on the island of St. Maarten. Her Packages are very affordable but you`ll have ... Read more to pay $3 for any additional photo and also minor editing only. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LILI

Lili Peterson Photography FAQ