Lilla's Bridal Boutique

York, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Lilla's Bridal Boutique

Lilla’s Bridal Boutique is a professional bridal salon in York, Pennsylvania, that provides customers with exceptional service, expertise, and warm hospitality. Lilla’s Bridal was established in 1985 and has been helping clients find the perfect gowns for over three decades. With service as their first priority, they focus on you as an individual and aim to give you a fun, memorable experience.

Lilla’s Bridal Boutique happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Lilla’s Bridal offers final sale on all their products, with new inventory in store monthly (so check back if you don’t fall in love with something the first time around). The average turnaround time for gowns is less than six months, leaving you with plenty of time for Lilla’s Bridal’s customization process. Attire services include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Other Services

Handcrafted, designer jewelry is available alongside a selection of other dress and attire items. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns can be purchased, and Lilla’s Bridal has tuxedos available for rent and purchase. Other accessories include:

• Bridal belts

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 10/04/2014

After having already bought a wedding dress from a different shop, I found the dress of my dreams at Lilla's. Dianna was so sweet and accommodating and truly went out of her way to make my dream gown ... Read more a reality. Everyone at Lilla's is extremely warm and accommodating and they have a beautiful selection of gowns for every style. My dress came in so quickly and the alterations were perfect. I highly recommend Lilla's for their professionalism, selection, and most of all their super sweet staff!

Alicia
Alicia Hoover

Getting married on 11/16/2019

I said “Y E S!”

Lilla’s made trying on/buying my dress so easy! I didn’t feel rushed or pushed towards a certain dress. I was able to try on multiple styles to really find the dress that worked for me! Read more Lilla’s made trying on/buying my dress so easy! I didn’t feel rushed or pushed towards a certain dress. I was able to try on multiple styles to really find the dress that worked for me!

Victorian
Victorian Sherman

Getting married on 10/12/2019

I said yes to the dress!

I said yes to the dress at Lilla’s and it was an amazing experience! I went in not sure I would have “the moment” but Dianne was optimistic that yes I would and she was right! Dianne was amazing, so ... Read more helpful and king. She didn’t give up on me, she listened to everything I said and found me the perfect dress. I am so thankful. Highly recommend Lilla’s!