Lillian Gardens

Newnan, Georgia · View map

About Lillian Gardens

Lillian Gardens is a vintage garden and ballroom wedding venue located in Newnan, Georgia. This full-service venue specializes in administering professional planning services for all their clients’ special events. Couples can work directly with their dedicated event coordinators to ensure that their wedding vision comes through in the final product.

Facilities and Capacity
This Southern antebellum mansion has seven unique event spaces that are able to accommodate up to 200 guests. Have your dream outdoor ceremony in their lovely garden, fashioned with a grand gazebo. Celebrate your new life together in the ballroom, sporting French doors and an elegant design.

Lillian Gardens is a full-service venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Select from a variety of serving options, including buffet, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Inquire with this vendor to learn more about specific menu choices.

Location
This venue is located in Newnan, southwest from Atlanta driving on I-85. At this location you will be near Newnan Coweta Country Airport CCO and Greenville Street Park.

60 Reviews for Lillian Gardens

60 Lillian Gardens Reviews

Wendy
Wendy Caldwell

Married on 06/08/2019

Lovely exceptional venue! Dream wedding come true!

I think it’s best if I let my wedding guests summarize how they felt about our daughter’s wedding at Lillian Gardens. Here are a few comments given to us after the wedding! “Wow! I’m still buzzing ... Read more about that night!” “They knocked it out of the park!” “Where did you find such a cool place?!” “This house is so beautiful!” “Every part of the wedding was so special and fun to be in all parts of the house.” “What a beautiful bridal suite!” “Wow! So many options for photographs!” “The food you served was soooo good!” “The wedding was the hi-light of my summer!” “The flowers were gorgeous.” “Such great drinks and a fun set up!” “You are so lucky to have found this place.” “Beautiful venue and amazing wedding.” I believe that speaks volumes. Ashley and staff provided the venue and service making it the best night of our lives hands down!

J
Jill Sechrest

Married on 04/26/2019

Working with Ashley and her experienced staff was so enjoyable.

I contacted Lillian Gardens to host our rehearsal dinner. From the beginning, the entire staff was so personable and professional to work with. Ashley is like a breath of fresh air. If you give her an ... Read more her an idea, she just runs with it and most importantly follows through. Our time at Lillian Gardens exceeded our expectations. We didn’t want the night to end. Thank you Lillian Gardens for providing a wonderful evening celebrating with friends and family.

J
Joanna

Married on 03/30/2019

Just. Amazing

Ashley and her staff are amazing. I hate planning and she kept me on track and stress free. My wedding party was blown away with how organized she was down to the tiniest detail. Our wedding was ... Read more beautiful, even big tough grown men were brought to tears. We didn’t have a dream budget but Lillian Gardens’ packages include basically everything and we had a dream wedding anyway! It was perfect❤️