Lillian's Bridal Boutique

Dayton, OH · View map

About Lillian's Bridal Boutique

Proud to be Dayton's Bridal and Social Occasion Specialists! The Bridal Salon at Lillian's offers an incredible selection of Bridal Gowns, Veils, Tiaras and Jewelry for the Bride. Join us in our Bridesmaids Studio to create the perfect look for your ensemble. Please Call today to schedule your appointment with your very own personal consultant and private dressing suites! Bring us your budget and your vision and let us take care of the rest!

43 Reviews for Lillian's Bridal Boutique

43 Lillian's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Kerry
Kerry whitaker

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

We had our own suite! I was their first customer of the day so I was able to look at all dresses right then as opposed to waiting for other girls to try on. Great experience and a lot of fun! Read more We had our own suite! I was their first customer of the day so I was able to look at all dresses right then as opposed to waiting for other girls to try on. Great experience and a lot of fun!

N
Natasha

Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone we worked with at Lillian's was so wonderful and accommodating! I made several appointments with them and ended up having a great time each visit and bought 2 dresses! I had a dress, belt and ... Read more topper for my wedding and bought a 2nd dress for honeymoon pictures. They were helpful in suggesting who I should use as well for alterations. I couldn't have picked a better shop to do business with. I have been to others in the area and in other cities in search of what I wanted and found both right here in Centerville.

User6905841

2+ years ago

I worked with Danielle when I had my appointment and I had an amazing experience! The boutique was amazing and she let me look around the racks and thoroughly explained everything before pulling what ... Read more she thought I would like based on my reactions to those. Danielle obviously loved what she did and helped me to feel comfortable and have fun during my appointment. Danielle was so helpful and even let me stop in unannounced TWICE and let me try on what ended up being my dream dress and stay in them for as long as I needed. By the time I had it on the third time, I had tried on enough dresses to know that no other dress could compare and I absolutely love the dress I ended up with! Danielle gave me space when I needed to process things but was also there exclusively for me when I was in the shop. She didn't try to pressure me into anything or try to rush me, which wasn't true of all of the shops I went to. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!