Lilly Lynn Events

Lake Charles, LA · View map

About Lilly Lynn Events

It's All About YOU And YOUR Event

At Lilly Lynn Events we see your event as a piece of who you are and the one that will stand out in your memories forever. We feel your planning should go smoothly and as stress free as possible for the months and days leading up to your event.

Each person Lilly Lynn Events works with has their own flair and ideas for their day therefore each event should have its own flair and originality. That is where we come in and make sure your day is like no one else's!

When planning a event many people become overwhelmed and short on time. When you are faced with the budget, vendor selection, traditions, etiquette,
and timelines, you can get buried in it all and it starts to become a chore and not the day you hoped for.

Whether you want a formal elegant romantic event or a fun off beat event, Lilly Lynn Events is here to help with options, answers, and peace of mind.

A little about Kim: I am a full time project manager and have a love of weddings! I started Lilly Lynn Events after a few years of helping friends and family coordinate their weddings. I have a great boyfriend who is super supportive and two English Bulldogs named Thor and Oakley. It may sound like a full life but I dedicate time to each client and won't take on more than one at a time to ensure you have my full attention!

Packages:

Regal Lily

full wedding planning

The Regal Lily Wedding package is designed expressly with busy couples in mind. We will assist you every step of the way and take care of the details while you call the shots. We will take you all the way from imagining the event to waving goodbye to your guests as you set off for your honeymoon. This package includes everything to ensure your wedding or commitment ceremony is fun to plan, gorgeous, and utterly unforgettable:
• Tailored timelines and detailed checklists for each step of the planning process
• Assistance with wedding date selection
• Budget assistance and management
• Provide décor and theme concepts to personalize your wedding
• Etiquette advice
• Ceremony planning including incorporation of traditions, cultural or religious aspects, and vows
• Selecting the perfect site(s) for your ceremony and reception
• Suggestions for the highest-quality vendors your budget allows
• Scheduling and attending vendor meetings
• Negotiation and contract review for all sites and vendors
• Scheduling and attending gown, tux, and bridesmaid dress fittings
• Selection of invitations, save-the-dates and related stationary
• Or, if you prefer something original, we will design and create your own personal stationary package (extra fee)
• Overseeing mailing of all invites, etc.
• Assistance with selecting gift registries
• Selection, negotiation, and coordination of guest accommodations
• Creation of welcome packet with event agenda, attractions, maps, and goodies for out-of-town guests
• Selection and purchase or creation of décor items, favors, and sendoffs
• Selection and purchase of attendant and parents' gifts
• Coordination of wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and all related events
• Confirmation of all vendors and services 72-hours prior to the wedding
• Coordination of bridal party and guest transportation
• Provide information on how to obtain your marriage license and ensure all legal needs are met
• Creation and distribution of timelines and tasks for bridal party

Day-of
• Set-up of ceremony and reception sites, overseeing all aspects of the décor, to create the wedding you imagined
• On-site coordination of wedding day: managing vendors, questions, and guests, allowing you to bask in the glow of your big day
• Ensure the bride, groom, and their families are happy, relaxed, and pampered before and during the wedding
• Averting emergencies and taking care of last-minute details
• Event knockdown, including site clean-up, rental returns, bouquet preservation, etc.
• Post-event finalization with vendors: final payments, thank you cards, etc.

Enchantment Lily
partial planning package

The Enchantment Lily package is designed for the bride and groom who have most of the wedding planned, but need help with a growing mountain of tasks or a shrinking budget. The package includes everything to ensure your wedding is exactly what you envision:
• Tailored timelines and detailed checklists for the remainder of the planning process
• Budget management
• Etiquette advice
• Ceremony planning, to incorporate any traditions, cultural or religious aspects, and vows
• Suggestions for the highest-quality vendors your budget allows
• Scheduling and attending remaining vendor meetings
• Contract review for all sites and vendors
• Suggestion, negotiation, and coordination of guest accommodations
• Coordination of wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and all related events
• Confirmation of all vendors and services two-weeks and 72-hours prior to the wedding
• Coordination of bridal party and guest transportation
• Provide info on how to obtain your marriage license and ensure all legal needs are met
• Creation and distribution of timelines and tasks for bridal party

Day-of
• Averting emergencies and taking care of last-minute details
• Post-event finalization with vendors: final payments, thank you cards, etc.

Stargazer Lily
day-of coordination

The Stargazer Lily package is designed for the hands-on couple, who has the entire event planned, but wants to have the freedom to enjoy the wedding day. Tell us your plans, then let go - we'll take care of the day-of details. This package includes:
• Meet with bride & groom one month before the wedding
• Confirmation and contract review for all sites and vendors
• Confirmation of guest accommodations
• Coordination of rehearsal
• Set-up of ceremony and reception sites, overseeing all aspects of décor, to create the wedding you've imagined
• Creation and distribution of detailed timelines and tasks for bridal party
• Ensure the bridal couple and their families are happy, relaxed, and pampered before and during the wedding
• Provide day-of emergency kit
• On-site coordination of wedding day: managing vendors, questions, and guests to allow you to bask in the glow of your big day

Additional Services

Honeymoon Planning
Tell us what you've got in mind, or let us guide you through the process. We'll do the research and bargain hunting to ensure you have a memorable honeymoon that fits your style, interests, and budget.
Party and Special Events Planning
Anniversaries . Baby Showers . Birthdays/Milestones . Bridal Showers . Dinner Parties . Engagement Parties . Graduations . House Warming . Holiday Parties . Retirements . Rehearsal Dinners . Retirements . Reunions . Corporate Event Coordination
Every party deserves to be the best in your eyes. Let us help you achieve the look and the theme that you want. Just give information on who the party is for and what outcome your looking for, and we will do the rest! You deserve to enjoy every minute of it. Services included are:
• Site Selection

4 Lilly Lynn Events Reviews

S
Sheila

Married on 07/26/2008

Kim did an excellent job with helping plan our day. She had great ideas and most important took away my stress. I'm very thankful. Read more Kim did an excellent job with helping plan our day. She had great ideas and most important took away my stress. I'm very thankful.

L
Jamala

Married on 05/23/2009

Kim provided me with excellent support and guidance throughout the wedding planning process. She was quick to respond to my e-mails and offer me her thoughts or advice. She provided me with quality ... Read more vendors and pricing. I ended up using her recommended photographer, florist, make-up artist, and cake person. All were top-notch. Kim and I had tons of communication prior to the wedding and I asked a lot of questions. Thus, I felt like on the day of the wedding, I knew what to expect and did not have fears of things going awry. She was indispensable on the day of- as she made sure that the decorations were up, worked with the vendors as they arrived at the venue (she also delivered the flowers to the venue), and helped to clean-up. As a bride on a budget, I was happy to find Kim! I felt that it was totally worth it to hire her as our wedding planner. Thanks again Kim!

B
Jennifer

Married on 05/02/2009

Kim was our day-of-coordinator. Our initial meeting was great. She assured me that everything I described would get done. On the day-of, however, I was not too pleased with their (Kim and her ... Read more assistant) work. They got some things done, but not other things. It may have just been the perfectionist in me, but I noticed the little details and it upset me that they got it all wrong. Especially since I was told that everything I described would be done. When someone tells me this, I expect perfection. Their work was less than perfect. Granted, Kim is only starting out and our wedding was huge. But as a wedding planner/coordinator, you need to cater to what the bride (and groom) wants and to make sure that everything is perfect.