Lily of the Valley Florist

Manchester Center, VT · View map

About Lily of the Valley Florist

Lily of the Valley Florist is a Manchester, Vermont based florist that serves the surrounding areas for weddings and events. Owner, Peggy Brockett has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding and event flowers for over 27 years. We take pride in creating a customized wedding to encompass the couple's vision, personal styles and budget. Our goal at the Lily of the Valley is to make your creative dreams a reality and bring your inspiration to life to create an everlasting memory of your wedding day. We can't wait to work with you! Find more examples of our work at https://www.flickr.com/photos/167999618@N08/

18 Reviews for Lily of the Valley Florist

18 Lily of the Valley Florist Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing florist!

Lily of the Valley is the exclusive florist to the venue we used for our wedding (Hildene); some couples/families might be a little nervous about being unable to select their own florist, but Peggy ... Read more and her team are truly fabulous! I felt I was reasonably unclear and indecisive about what I wanted, but Peggy was able to take my ramblings and formulate them into my exact vision – I was literally giddy when she dropped off the bouquets to the bridal suite! Before the wedding, she personally hand-pinned every boutonniere to our groomsmen, fathers, and grandfathers to ensure everyone looked uniform; Lily of the Valley even made a mini boutonniere for our 4-year-old ring bearer that was insanely cute! After the wedding, my mother took my bouquet to a local florist (in Westchester County, NY) to have it preserved and the owner at that location made mention of how high quality the blooms Peggy and her team used. If you’re getting married in Manchester, you cannot go wrong with Lily of the Valley!

J
Julie

Married on 06/01/2019

She just wants the best for you and your wedding!

Peggy and her team are simply amazing. She is incredibly responsive and was happy to accommodate last minute requests and plenty of changes I wanted to make during the planning process. Peggy knows ... Read more Hildene so well she was able to help me focus on where flowers make the biggest impact and where I could let the natural beauty speak for itself and was full of ideas for re-purposing the ceremony flowers for the reception. The bouquets were lush and gorgeous and the flowers were all delivered to our bridal suite right on schedule. Working with Peggy was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning!

M
Megan Cordes

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend this Fantastic Florist!

My husband and I got married at Hildene, and Lily of the Valley is the venue’s exclusive florist. We’re so grateful for this professional partnership, not only because it took the stress out of ... Read more vetting florists ourselves, but also because we had the best experience with Peggy! From the first initial consultation, Peggy was incredibly thoughtful and thorough. She asked us a ton of questions so that she could get a clear sense of our preferences. Then she would confirm whether she was on the right track by showing us pictures of her past weddings and asking if the photos were in line with our vision. This process was incredibly efficient and effective, because after only one in-person meeting everything on our wedding day looked exactly as we had hoped! After Peggy put the initial floral proposal together, the total amount was higher than our floral budget. I asked her if she could work with me to reduce the overall cost, and she made incredibly helpful suggestions of items to remove that would not negatively impact the guest experience and the visual effect we wanted. Peggy also recycled our wedding flowers by transporting them to our farewell brunch location the following day so that we could get the maximum use out of the beautiful arrangements. Although we were very lucky that we were automatically set up with Peggy through our venue, we definitely would have chosen her if we had to find a local florist ourselves. We can’t say enough nice things about Peggy and we’d highly recommend her to anyone!