Lily Catherine Photography

Akron, NY · View map · Visit website

About Lily Catherine Photography

Lily Catherine Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Akron, New York, that serves the Buffalo and Rochester areas. The owner, Lily Kelkenberg, is a professional photographer who specializes in wedding, family senior and real estate photography. On your special day, Lily Catherine Photography will capture your wedding love story from the moments before you say, “I do,” to after the last dance during your reception.

Lily Catherine Photography prides themselves on offering affordable photography services and packages to everyone in the Buffalo and Rochester areas. Their photography style can described as a combination of natural, photojournalistic and traditional approaches. Lily Catherine Photography offers the following photography services to couples for their wedding celebration:

• High-resolution images

A
Featured
Andrew Shannon

Married on 05/18/2019

Lily crushes it! Amazing photography!

Lily was an AMAZING photographer! She spent time early on with us discussing exactly what we wanted for the day and then set up an engagement shoot so we could get comfortable with her. Our pictures ... Read more came out PERFECT - we couldn't be more pleased! Lily was so easy to work with and definitely helped keep us on track for the day, and handled our crazy bridal party with ease. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the area. She's super nice, very sweet, professional, and extremely talented! We love Lily!!

Becca
Becca Catalano Eggleston

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Photography

Lily took our engagement and wedding day photos! All of the photos turned out stunning, and really illustrated the love expressed between my husband and I. Lily is very focused and patient while she ... Read more shoots, and provides much needed direction for poses and locations. She was very responsive and reassuring throughout the whole wedding planning process. I worried it would rain on the day of our wedding, and we had planned on taking photos outside at Hoyt Lake and the Albright Knox. She recommended to reserve the Red Cross building as an alternate location. Luckily, we did not need to use this location, but it was reassuring to know we had this location on back-up. Overall, my husband and I are very happy with all of our photos and recommend Lily of all of your photography needs.

Leighanne
Leighanne Lippert

Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Job, Amazing Photos!

Lily did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was very detailed speaking with us about laying out our day with a shot list and was able to shoot the candid and last minute shots we wanted. My ... Read more husband and I were so happy with the photos!