Lily Flower Hair and Makeup

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lily Flower Hair and Makeup

Ruth Illera is the owner and one of the lead stylists of this San Antonio based beauty company. She trained in Spain her native country under celebrity stylist Pedro Gonzalez, a fashion mogul and famous for his work with top models and the Miss Spain beauty pageant. Her passion for beauty can be seen in every client as she takes the time to give each one a unique look and experience. Book with Lily Flower hair and makeup to see for yourself the quality of work as well as the excellent customer service they provide.

This unique hair and makeup company has been a part of the wedding industry since 2016, although the owner has over 18 years experience in the beauty business. Their goal is to create a relaxed and fun environment where you can sit back and let their talented team of licensed stylists make you look and feel fabulous. They offer complimentary consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials, so you can ask any questions you may have, and test out your look before your big day. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
Lily Flower Hair & Makeup is based out of San Antonio, but their passionate stylists are happy to travel all over the local area. They frequently travel to the following cities:

• Boerne

A
Featured
Andrea Luke

Married on 10/25/2018

Lily Flower is Beyond Exceptional!

Ruth went above and beyond to make me look gorgeous for my stepdaughter's wedding! She was on time, professional, listened to what I wanted and did just what I asked for. My makeup and hair lasted ... Read more throughout the day and night without any touch ups needed. Her services are more than worth it. I even had a last minute add on for an extra hair service in my party and although we were on a strict time constraint she made it happen without compromising quality. She is extremely talented at her skill, incredibly friendly and always smiling. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease as well. She was well worth it and I'm glad I entrusted her to get me looking best on such an important day!

K
Kierstin

Married on 06/21/2019

Makeup looked great ALL day!

Ruth is amazing! She asked me how I wanted my makeup to look and she did it. I felt like she cared about you as a person and didn’t see you as making money. I wanted a natural look, but I love eye ... Read more makeup. I showed her a Pinterest picture of eye makeup and she was able to match it. I’ve had issues in the past with eyeshadow creasing on my eyelids, even with primer. I have oily skin. Y’all, it stayed on ALL NIGHT, and no eyeshadow creasing! We had an outdoor wedding in June. I received compliments all night on my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids who decided to have their makeup done. I didn’t want to look like a different person on my wedding day and I looked like myself, while enhancing my best features. I have mild acne and redness, this was also covered up and you couldn’t tell. I also recommend a makeup trial. I’m so thankful I did, because we were able to play around with different colors, eyelash length, etc... and I wasn’t stressed about makeup on my wedding day. I cannot comment on her hair skills, because she didn’t do my hair. However, she did help me with my veil! (My hairstylist already left and I thought we could figure it out. Lol). She went above and beyond! Thank you, Ruth!!!

Molly
Molly Kropp Lopez

Married on 06/08/2019

You would be CRAZY not to use Ruth & her Team!!

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Ruth and her team! Ruth was beyond kind and professional every step of the process. She helped me pick the look I wanted for myself, but her and 2 other stylists ... Read more came to the middle of nowhere for my wedding! Not only did I feel beautiful in every way, she went above and BEYOND in so many ways! My bridesmaids and mother also felt more radiate than at any other time in their life. I doubt any other vendor would send you a personal care package leading up the wedding. Not to mention her own sugar scrub that will have your skin glowing! I would pick Ruth a million times over again. She made me feel confident and beautiful for my bridal shoot and wedding. You would be crazy to go with someone else, I can promise that.