Lily Laser and Beauty

Collegeville, PA · View map

About Lily Laser and Beauty

At Lily Laser & Beauty, you are the center of attention. Using the latest styles, trends, and techniques for your Body, and Skin, you will leave looking and feeling your very best, while still being comfortable. We believe that everyone of you is beautiful on the inside and out, but we understand that some of us may need a little assistance to maintain this inner and outer beauty.
All of our clients receive customized visits, especially with our DIGITAL SKIN ANALYSIS that we offer all of our clients for FREE. Our goal is for you to feel Refreshed, Relaxed, Renewed, and Rejuvenated after every visit here at Lily Laser & Beauty. Visit us or call us at (610) 489 - 6148 "when you have to look your best..."

Wedding Check List

Enhance Your Natural Beauty (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Wedding Day Makeup)

Honeymoon Glow (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Organic Spray Tan)

Picture Perfect Smile (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Teeth Whitening)

Flawless Beauty (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Facials)

A Pampered Bride is a Happy Bride (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Massages)

Hairless Husband (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Pain Free Laser Hair Removal)

Celebrate with the Girls! (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Bachelorette/Bridal Parties)

Today's the Day You Become Mrs... (Lily Laser & Beauty)

(Wedding Day Preparation)

4 Reviews for Lily Laser and Beauty

4 Lily Laser and Beauty Reviews

A
Alyson

Event date: 04/25/2015

I love Lily Laser and Beauty! I got a spray tan there a few weeks ago. It stayed on for about 2 weeks! I would recommend it to everyone I know! Read more I love Lily Laser and Beauty! I got a spray tan there a few weeks ago. It stayed on for about 2 weeks! I would recommend it to everyone I know!

S
Stephanie

Event date: 03/15/2015

We recently hosted a mini bachelorette party with Liana and the staff at Lily Laser and everything was amazing! The personal touches that were added to make our day so amazing and fun were greatly ... Read more appreciated. Liana made amazing accommodations for us because we were a little last minute with booking but she worked with us and made everything spectacular. We felt so relaxed and so well taken care of. The services we received were incredible and we left feeling like new women! Thank you so much for the amazing day!

M
Mallory

Event date: 03/14/2015

Such a beautiful place! My friends and I organized a bridal shower for one of our girlfriends at Lily Laser. We weren't sure what to expect as none of us have had an entire day planned out for us at a ... Read more spa before. We could not believe how beautiful and relaxing it was!! The owner Liana was able to 'schedule' out our day so we could take turns receiving massages, facials, hand treatments, teeth whitening, and eyebrow waxing. During our downtime between treatments, the staff set up a very comfortable room for us to relax in which boasted a beautifully decorated display of wine, tea, coffee, chocolate-covered fruit, and other odds and ends. They also surprised the bride-to-be with a gift bag! She was extremely happy. All in all everyone was massively impressed with the quality of the service and treatments we received. I would absolutely recommend Lily Laser for an event such as this as well as for all of the services we received.