Lily Saratoga

Saratoga Springs, New York · View map · Visit website

About Lily Saratoga

Brides love the charming and relaxed atmosphere of our elegant boutique, which is set in a historic Yellow Victorian in Saratoga Springs, NY. When you book an appointment at Lily Saratoga, you will be assigned a consultant who will work one-on-one with you to understand the vision you hold for your wedding day. We recognize that each bride is unique, and as such, offer a range of wedding dress styles, sizes and price ranges.

We have over 200 wedding gowns available for brides to try on in many different styles. Styles including lace, boho (bohemian), beach, simple, long sleeves, vintage, summer, winter, or country and silhouettes from mermaid, ballgown, a-line, fit-and-flare and sheath. We also carry a range of Plus Size wedding dresses from sizes 18-28 (bridal sizes). In general, bridal gowns run two sizes smaller than street clothing (i.e. a size 10 bridal is equivalent to a size 6 in street clothing).

We look forward to helping you find your perfect wedding dress!

112 Reviews for Lily Saratoga

112 Lily Saratoga Reviews

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience

I have had the pleasure of visiting Lily 3 times, once for my dress, then my maid of honor's dress and then my husband's daughter's dress. The service and selections all three times were amazing. For ... Read more my dress, I worked with Tierney and she was awesome. She encouraged me to try on different styles and I ended up with a gown that I would have never chosen for myself, but I absolutely love. I bought an Enaura gown with beads and feathers and my guests are still talking about this dress. My sister chose a gown that was also a sample that had been discontinued, but had a very unique feel to it. My stepdaughter chose a dress that was completely unexpected and really stepped our of her comfort zone. Thank you to all of the Lily ladies for making us feel comfortable and special.

Jenna
Jenna

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

I cannot recommend Lily Saratoga enough! They make the process of finding a dress so easy and they have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. They salon itself is absolutely beautiful, everything ... Read more was perfect!

Anna
Anna

Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful dresses and incredible service!

Lily Saratoga was an absolute dream to work with! Their store is beautiful with an incredible selection and the people are so friendly. My mom and I went to find my wedding dress during one of their ... Read more Jenny Yoo trunk shows and the women who helped us was able to help me find the dress that had everything I was looking for even though I hadn't come in with a clear idea of what I was looking for. When it was time to get the bridesmaid dresses, they were flexible and understanding as most of my bridal party was out of town and could not make the appointment. We again went during a maids and mimosas event and were given helpful guidance as well as the perfect amount of freedom to browse. On the wedding day, they delivered and steamed my dress at the venue so when I got there it looked pristine. I absolutely loved my dress and I thought me and all my bridesmaids looked beautiful! Lily Saratoga helped me to look beautiful and feel totally at ease with their incredible level of service!