Lilypots

K
Kristina

Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Lilypots handled all the flowers for my wedding. I can’t say enough about their professionalism, kindness, and how beautiful my flowers were! I knew the flowers they put together would be beautiful, ... Read more but WOW! I was stunned. Anytime i need flowers I will go to them and will recommend them to anyone having a wedding or any other special event!

T
Tippman

Married on 02/16/2019

Lilypots is wonderful

Lilypots is AMAZING! The work and creativity the did for our wedding was fabulous. They were very professional and personable. Super flexible and even made last minutes changes the day of the wedding ... Read more to make sure everything was what we wanted.

C
Colleen Rice

Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely stunning!

AMAZING! Lilypots exceeded all of my expectations for a florist! The first quote I got back was a little more than I was willing to spend, but they assured me we could get the price to where I was ... Read more comfortable with! I loved that about them! Their shop is adorable and they were seemed genuinely excited to be working with me(which I found rare with other florists in the area.). They were so easy to work, quick to respond, and made our day absolutely beautiful! Our flowers were stunning and we got so many compliments on them!