Lily's Of The Valley

Highland Falls, New York · View map · Visit website

About Lily's Of The Valley

Lilys Of The Valley is a custom floral design company in Highland Falls, New York. They’re wedding experts, which means your wedding flowers will be memorable for all of the right reasons. Lilys Of The Valley helps clients select the best arrangements and styles that overall align with their wedding day vision and love story; style options include classic, eclectic, country, romantic, vintage, and rustic. Set up a consultation with them to see if they’d be a good fit for your floral needs.

Lilys Of The Valley will work with clients hosting small and extravagant weddings. Services include setup, cleanup, delivery, visiting venues, and designing the event. Some of their offerings include:

• Corsages

A
Aimee

Married on 06/07/2019

Definitely Recommend!!

I had a wonderful experience with Lily's of the Valley! Janet did a magnificent job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned and we got so many ... Read more complements. The centerpieces came out beautifully. I just sent Janet a few pictures and she was able to modify my bouquets into perfect bouquets and centerpieces! I do not know much about flowers, but Janet was somehow able to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and easy to work with! She suggested flowers for me and when I mentioned different flowers she would tell me if they were in season or costly immediately. She was truly wonderful to work with. All of the flowers, both the bouquets and the centerpieces lasted for days after our wedding! Everything was organized and labeled and delivered promptly. I got married at the Thayer and she knew everything about the venue. I would happily use her again in the future, or recommend her to a friend. Thank you Janet for make all the bouquets and centerpieces absolutely stunning for my wedding!

Amy
Amy

Married on 12/31/2018

Lily’s of the Valley (Janet) SAVED MY WEDDING

My florist fell through 3 weeks (yes THREE WEEKS) before game day. I started reaching out to other florists in a panic for quotes and information. Janet was SO helpful, SO attentive and SO FLEXIBLE ... Read more being willing to work with us last minute. She created everything we wanted and our centerpieces were complimented nonstop from our guests. She worked with our budget despite being last minute and she was a dream to work with. THANK YOU JANET! Definitely work with Lily’s of the Valley!

Megan
Megan

Married on 06/04/2016

Janet and the staff at Lily's of The Valley truly out did themselves. I was having trouble finding a florist to call me back but had a friend recommend Janet and her team and I am not sorry that I ... Read more decided to go with them. The flowers were incredible and the prices are very affordable. I felt like Janet knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want with hardly any instructions. My favorite thing was that I didn't mention my favorite flowers (Queen Anne's Lace) as I thought they were out of season but when I saw my centerpieces they had Queen Anne's Lace in them.