Limelight Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Limelight Photography

Limelight Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tampa, Florida. Gorgeous, romantic, high-quality images of your wedding day are their specialty. Not only will they capture your love story, but they will tell a narrative of one of the best days of your life. Dedicated to providing five-star, personalized service and attention to detail, Limelight Photography offers high-fashion, couture wedding photos that are elegantly infused with sophistication and style.

Experience

For over a decade, Limelight Photography has been photographing only weddings, showing just how dedicated they are to providing a fully luxurious experience for your special day. Since Valentine’s Day of 2006, Limelight Photography has successfully photographed over 1,000 weddings, offering couples on the west coast of Florida a high-quality photography service.

Each package comes with two photographers, an archive of your wedding images for a lifetime, full-time support staff in their studio, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and more. Limelight Photography promises every wedding collection will be delivered with exceptional customer service, a superior quality and an experience that exceeds your expectations. Boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress sessions are also available.

Their services include:

Featured
Shay Hellquisth

Married on 01/19/2019

We love our photos!!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of “stepping into the Limelight” for our wedding in Tampa, Florida. My husband is Swedish and we live abroad. Even with living in Europe with a six-hour time ... Read more difference, we had no issues staying in touch with our lead photographer Dafne Spencer. Dafne was flexible and great with communicating with us overseas and she was also more than happy to meet in person when we were in Florida before the wedding. Dafne was really good at emailing us timelines and shot lists as well as giving me feedback on my own shot list that I made for our bridal party and family photos. She really helped us prepare for our photos and by our wedding day, I had complete confidence that the photos would go well. I completely trusted Dafne to guide us on our wedding day and she did an excellent job. I have a background in photography and I really knew how I wanted my wedding photos to look. Limelight Photography superseded my expectations. Dafne really listened to our needs and concerns for our photos and we are completely IN LOVE with them. I am usually the person behind the camera so I feel very self-conscious when I am in front of it. I often don’t like how I look in photos but when I saw the photos from our wedding, I almost cried. Not only did I feel beautiful on our wedding day, but the photographers were able to capture that beauty and I love how I look in our wedding photos. One of my favorite moments was the first look. Seeing the photos of my husband’s reaction is priceless! It was such a real and genuine moment and the photos truly captured that. I also love the photos from during our ceremony and from the bride and groom session right after the ceremony. We had our wedding at The Florida Aquarium and we were able to get some really incredible photos in front of some of the fish tanks. I love that we have both fun and creative photos as well as romantic photos. It was a great mix. We were also able to get a lot of group photos that we wanted. Since we live in Europe, our wedding was a time for us to see American family and friends that we hadn’t seen in a while. We are so happy with the group photos that we got and so are our guests! Another thing that I was impressed with was how well the photographers were with the kids in our wedding. We had three of our nieces as flower girls and two of our nephews as ring bearers for our wedding. The kids’ ages ranged from four to six. One of our nephews is five years old and came in from Sweden and doesn’t speak English. This didn’t seem to faze our photographers! They were wonderful with all of the kids and even with one of them not speaking English, they were able to direct them all very well. Lastly, we received our wedding gallery in less than three weeks after our wedding. We were so happy and were very impressed to receive almost 800 beautifully edited photos in such a short timeframe. Several of our guests have told us how beautiful our photos are and everyone was very excited to see them. Dafne Spencer and her associate photographer Kara Lerchenfeld were absolutely wonderful to work with. We feel so fortunate that we got to work with both of them and we are beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. We are also forever grateful for Dafne’s guidance and help through our year of wedding planning. We would absolutely recommend Limelight Photography!

Rachel
Rachel Chartier

Getting married on 02/16/2020

Very caring

The whole staff is very caring and will help out what you want and make your vision come to life Read more The whole staff is very caring and will help out what you want and make your vision come to life

Naseem
Naseem Hollander

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Limelight is the absolute best we had a wonderful experience with them from start to finish and can’t thank them enough for everything! We absolutely love them:)) and especially Carlos he is so ... Read more wonderful and we were lucky enough to get him!! Love you all and thank you for everything!!!