Limelight Productions

Mill Valley, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Limelight Productions

Limelight Productions is a wedding planning business based in Mill Valley, California. Simply put, they cater to you. From décor to lighting to cake design, this wedding planning service has a strong passion for putting their clients’ expectations and desires first. Owner and planner Khadija Hansia works to ensure she plans the most elegant and seamless wedding. She creates a stress-free environment for her couples while promptly addressing hopes and suggestions. She is here to help tell your love story in a beautiful and unique way!

Limelight Productions offers several wedding packages their clients can select from. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

K
Featured
Karron

Married on 06/24/2017

Khadija at Limelight Productions saved my life! I way under estimated what wedding planning was all about; the many many details, the coordination of vendors, the wedding ceremony, the food, the ... Read more wedding party, "whose got the rings" and much much more. I thought I could do it all and then just hand it over to a wedding planner to execute. WRONG! Prior to the wedding I began to really feel the weight of the event. I didn't know what I was going to do or how I was going to pull it off. Then I connected with Khadija and my wedding life changed instantly. I knew there was something special about her. I had exchanged with other potential planners but she stood out from the rest the moment we had our very first conversation. She took charge, took ownership and claimed the responsibilities of the wedding planning. The trust I had in her to get the job done was established quickly and easily. I released with comfort, I let her have it. She ran with it and was surely what I exactly needed. Dependable, reliable, committed, follow through and follow up and much more is what Khadija is. She really did save my wedding life in so many ways. Through her I learned that a wedding is tough to plan no matter small to large and you need a competent leader on your planning side like her. You CAN NOT go wrong with Khadija and her team (and connections) for your wedding. You would be VERY wrong if you did not give her a chance to make your day the best day EVER! I'm VERY happy that she came into my life and did such a fabulous job. 100 thumbs up (and the hubby feels the same way) ;o)

Shaina
Shaina

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Coordinators

Hiring James and Khadija for day-of coordination was absolutely one of the best wedding choices we made. They went above and beyond the whole month prior to our wedding. The last month was hard, not ... Read more only with the sudden passing of my grandmother, but we had multiple problems in the last two weeks before our big day. I would have been in total meltdown mode without James taking charge. He fixed several communication problems we had between vendors, including one that led us to have to change all our table rentals and seating arrangements at the last minute. I found myself emailing James multiple times a day, but he always found a fast solution for every issue. In addition to all the planning, they made the day of run seamlessly. I was originally apprehensive about having our ceremony and reception at two different venues, but they handled everything perfectly. My biggest concern was the overlap of setting up our reception and having our ceremony, but they made everything work fantastically. James guided us through the whole day with ease and Khadija set up our reception beautifully. We also worked with their partner Safia, who made our gorgeous 3-tiered wedding cake for an amazing price. Our whole day was amazing and easy thanks to their team. We truly would not have survived wedding planning without them. We cannot recommend them enough!

S
Sharon

Married on 10/13/2018

Some of the best Wedding Planners

Khadija and James were a joy to work with. We had an Indian wedding with multiple events and they were able to make sure everything was seamless! I really can't think of a single thing that went ... Read more wrong. Our ceremony was at a venue that had never hosted an Indian event. Khadija and James went above and beyond to make sure we had all the right approvals and ensure we were able to do the full ceremony. They also worked well with all other vendors and made sure they knew exactly what to do. They were also able to recommend vendors who were superb. Khadija is also super organized and detail oriented which made us feel at ease throughout the process. It was also just generally a lot of fun to work with these two since they truly care about making your wedding a success. Highly recommend for your big day!