Hired? Hired

Limelight Productions

Mill Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Limelight Productions

Limelight Productions is a wedding planning business based in Mill Valley, California. Simply put, they cater to you. From décor to lighting to cake design, this wedding planning service has a strong passion for putting their clients' expectations and desires first. Owner and planner Khadija Hansia works alongside her business partner, James Hannigan, to ensure they plan the most elegant and seamless wedding. Together, they create a stress-free environment for their couples while promptly addressing hopes and suggestions. They are here to help tell your love story in a beautiful and unique way!

Limelight Productions offers several wedding packages their clients can select from. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

K
Featured
Karron

Married on 06/24/2017

Khadija at Limelight Productions saved my life! I way under estimated what wedding planning was all about; the many many details, the coordination of vendors, the wedding ceremony, the food, the ... Read more wedding party, "whose got the rings" and much much more. I thought I could do it all and then just hand it over to a wedding planner to execute. WRONG! Prior to the wedding I began to really feel the weight of the event. I didn't know what I was going to do or how I was going to pull it off. Then I connected with Khadija and my wedding life changed instantly. I knew there was something special about her. I had exchanged with other potential planners but she stood out from the rest the moment we had our very first conversation. She took charge, took ownership and claimed the responsibilities of the wedding planning. The trust I had in her to get the job done was established quickly and easily. I released with comfort, I let her have it. She ran with it and was surely what I exactly needed. Dependable, reliable, committed, follow through and follow up and much more is what Khadija is. She really did save my wedding life in so many ways. Through her I learned that a wedding is tough to plan no matter small to large and you need a competent leader on your planning side like her. You CAN NOT go wrong with Khadija and her team (and connections) for your wedding. You would be VERY wrong if you did not give her a chance to make your day the best day EVER! I'm VERY happy that she came into my life and did such a fabulous job. 100 thumbs up (and the hubby feels the same way) ;o)

K
Katie

Married on 09/01/2018

James, Gaby, and Khadija saved our sanity and our buns pre-wedding! We were about two weeks out when I realized I couldn't close this thing on my own, so I spent 30 mins on the phone with Khadija and ... Read more immediately knew we'd done the right thing. Two days later, James met us at the venue and got it all squared away, finalizing everything with each of our vendors and making sure that the day itself went smoothly. He ran us all through the plan for the ceremony and reception and absolutely nailed it. Thank you!!!!

U
Umar

Married on 08/24/2018

Coming from a big Indian family- where we usually have multiple days/events of wedding celebrations, I really needed someone who would be handle all of it and I'm incredibly happy that Khadija and ... Read more James were my wedding coordinators. Our initial communication started out through email where I shared how I envisioned my wedding event would go but admittedly, I had many questions. Luckily, they were both able to answer all my intricate questions and provide awesome recommendations. During the day of the event, they provided the stage setup (which really amplified the the outfits of my wife and I). They also planned out the overall theme of the event which helped guide the set up. If you're looking for professional, passionate, devoted, knowledgeable, and friendly wedding coordinators, Look no further! You'll be extremely glad to have worked with Limelight Productions.