Linda Conley Photography

Albany, NY · View map · Visit website

About Linda Conley Photography

Linda Conley Photography is a natural wedding photographer in the Albany, New York area. This photographer captures light, fun and loving moments between couples and throughout their wedding day. Her eye for detail allows her to preserve all the special moments of the couple’s big day. The contemporary wedding portraits she produces reveal her easy-going nature in the presence of which couples feel completely comfortable.

Linda Conley, the owner and photographer at Linda Conley Photography, captures photos that remain timeless, even as trends come and go. This photographer offers the following services for couples:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/14/2013

For anyone in search of a photographer for their wedding, you'd be crazy not to go with Linda. She was an amazing person to work with! She was so accommodating for our engagement session because we ... Read more really wanted it to snow and was really great about working with us on timing. She was so great on our wedding day with making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She was extremely professional and very discreet. Our pictures are amazing! It's going to be so hard to pick ones for our album because all if them are wonderful. Linda is so talented and has a great eye. My husband and I look forward to working with her again!

K
Katelyn

Married on 07/20/2019

Simply Amazing!

It doesn’t get any better than Linda Conley. Linda did such a wonderful job making myself and my wife feel comfortable and special on our wedding day. She was Our only photographer and handled it with ... Read more ease and grace. She has so much experience as a wedding photographer which helped make our wedding day go smoothly, and also helped ease the stress on myself and my wife. She is an all around great person and we can’t thank her enough for doing such a wonderful job. Look no further, she is the absolute best in the business. Thank you Linda!!!

K
Katherine Drummond

Married on 12/15/2018

Best Day of Our Lives!

Simply the best. Linda's talent and professionalism are beyond compare. I feel so lucky that she was recommended to me by another bride and I was able to book her for the big day! Linda was extremely ... Read more responsive and flexible while coordinating our wedding photos, and we definitely credit her for allowing us to enjoy our day with our guests while knowing she was capturing all the special moments. Her energy is great, and she was a pro at keeping things moving and making everyone laugh and feel relaxed. If you book Linda for your wedding, it will be so apparent from the minute she sets foot on site that she is doing EVERYTHING she can to deliver AMAZING photos for her clients. Our wedding was only last weekend, but the couple of photos I have seen so far have blown me away. We had a blast working with her and we can't wait to look back on the day through our amazing photos. SO thankful we were lucky enough to book Linda!