Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

Hickory, NC · View map · Visit website

About Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. is a travel agent based in Nashville,Tennessee, a romance travel designer who saves her clients time, money and stress by taking care of all the details. Linda is a Sandals Resorts Chairman's Royal Club Specialist and a Sandals Platinum Wedding Specialist .She cannot wait to work with you!

Linda Dancer with Honeymoons, Inc. would love to help plan your destination weddings, honeymoon or milestone wedding anniversary. She will help you pick a location in the Caribbean or Hawaii where she frequently visits to keep up with improvements to the hotels and a close connection with management team.

262 Reviews for Linda Dancer with Honeymoons

262 Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/15/2018

Linda went above and beyond helping my husband and I plan the absolute perfect honeymoon! I’d recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone planning a vacation! We will be using her in the future! Read more Linda went above and beyond helping my husband and I plan the absolute perfect honeymoon! I’d recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone planning a vacation!! We will be using her in the future!

T
Thomas

Married on 10/20/2018

Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive! Read more Very willing to work with you! She was so patient and responsive!

E
Emily

Married on 10/13/2018

I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much! Read more I appreciated all of the help! Thanks so much!