Linda's Flowers

Wolfeboro, NH · View map · Visit website

About Linda's Flowers

About Us

We have been servicing the Lakes Region for the past 15 years. Our team strives to bring you something beautiful and stylish by using distinctive designs to fulfill your vision. We specialize in providing stunning flowers for weddings. From simpler tasks like mason jars to elaborate arrangements for venues that demand such; we have something to fit every brides needs.

We work hard to ensure the freshest flowers of the highest quality for any and all of our clients. Our flowers come from almost every continent. By being transparent about flower availability and costs, we can make your flower selection process easy and enjoyable.

Linda’s Flower can create designs to match classic, country, romantic, and rustic weddings. We provide clean-up, delivery, and set-up for your wedding while utilizing consultations with the couple to create a unique event design. We can create aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, as well as:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What makes us different is our emphasis on being genuine, knowledgable, and approachable.

Check out some of our work https://photos.app.goo.gl/aANAvqAxVLA7h8K57

17 Reviews for Linda's Flowers

17 Linda's Flowers Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Linda’s Flowers! I honestly do not know much about flowers, but I was able to give some ideas and our color scheme and they created beautiful centerpieces and ... Read more bouquets for our wedding! The sunflowers were locally sourced, and the other flowers complimented our theme so well. I also always received responses to my questions right away!

K
Kara

Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Linda for our wedding on 9/16/2017 at Bald Peak Colony Club and it was one of the best decisions we made. Not only is Linda and her team wonderful and fun to work with, but she is also ... Read more incredible at capturing the look and feel of the wedding and translating that into flowers. We wanted to break away from the traditional and create a more wild New Hampshire garden feel with lots of greenery, a colorful mix of flowers that could work with our late summer/early fall timing, and asymmetrical shapes. She absolutely nailed it. They way she worked so well with our venue put us at ease as well - there was never a moment we doubted her and she was always very transparent about pricing - anyone going through wedding planning knows how valuable that is! We love Linda and plan on stopping by her shop to say hi and pick up a bouquet anytime we're in town.

K
Krystle

Married on 08/16/2014

Linda is absolutely amazing! I am so glad that I went with her, rather than a big floral business. She took the time to get to know me and was very easy to work with. She was prompt in answering any ... Read more of my questions and offered us a great price. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my big day, and were exactly what I had wanted! I got so many compliments! Although I wished the flowers would have lived forever, I was very grateful that they lasted more than a week- that shows what quality flowers she uses. I highly recommend her!