Linda's Petals & Lace LLC

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Linda's Petals & Lace LLC

Petals & Lace artistically designs bridal bouquets and all wedding flowers. If you have a dream I can make it happen. Bring me your ideas, photos and your imagination. I have been designing bridal flowers for many cultures and all budgets for 30 years. Flowers are my passion and joy. I would love to share that with you to make the flowers for your special day uniquely yours. All consultations are free.

Where flowers bloom so does hope” Lady Bird Johnson

4 Reviews for Linda's Petals & Lace LLC

4 Linda's Petals & Lace LLC Reviews

C
Carol

Married on 05/19/2018

The flowers were gorgeous, she was fantastic to work with and did everything we wanted. And she was priced so much better than anyone else we talked to. Love Love Love. Read more The flowers were gorgeous, she was fantastic to work with and did everything we wanted. And she was priced so much better than anyone else we talked to. Love Love Love.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Linda! We met with her and she quickly caught on to my vision for my wedding flowers. On wedding day she was amazing and made everything so easy on me. She ... Read more brought the bouquets to our hotel room where we were getting ready (and might I add that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL) and she set up all the flower decor at my ceremony and reception venues. We did not have to worry about anything on wedding day. The flowers were just so breathtaking. Our elegant and classy wedding would not have been that way without her talent. She is very affordable and accommodating. I would 100% recommend Linda!

C
Cyndi

Married on 09/01/2006

Linda did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers! She is very creative, knowledgeable and helpful, asking all the right questions. I highly recommend her. Read more Linda did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers!! She is very creative, knowledgeable and helpful, asking all the right questions. I highly recommend her.