Linden Place

Bristol, RI · View map · Visit website

About Linden Place

The Linden Place is a magnificent and historic wedding venue located in Rhode Island. It is also a museum, being known for entertaining presidents and famous celebrities.

Facilities and Capacity
Linden Place has three grand event spaces for your wedding celebrations, which include the 1810 mansion, the carriage house ballroom, and the east rose garden. With a maximum capacity of 200 and beautiful grounds for memorable photos, this venue is ideal for an elegant wedding.

Along with experiencing the legacy and history that comes with Linden Place, you will also be provided with many services to make your wedding day go smoothly. This venue will provide you with the following:

• List of caterers

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/24/2017

Linden Place is a dream venue! My husband and I were engaged for years before we stumbled upon this gem and it was so worth the wait! Everything about Linden Place is perfection. From the gardens ... Read more outside providing a stunning ceremony backdrop, to the carriage house's golden brick fireplace to the massive amount of history in the museum. Our guests raved about the venue and how perfect and classy it was! It is pure perfection! Not to mention Bristol is the most adorable town for your guests to make a weekend out of! Most of our guests booked Air B&B's around the area and we essentially took over the town! Susan was a dream to work with - she was super responsive and patient with all of my questions. She worked with me on every request I had and was always super accommodating. Wedding planning is super stressful and I couldn't imagine working with anyone but Susan and the Linden Place staff! My husband and I will be visiting Linden Place for years and years to come!!

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 04/29/2018

We had a great experience at this venue. It was a beautiful place to be married and everyone was so responsive and very helpful. Read more We had a great experience at this venue. It was a beautiful place to be married and everyone was so responsive and very helpful.

K
Katie

Married on 09/22/2017

I can't imagine a better wedding venue than Linden Place! I knew well before I became engaged that this would be our top choice. It is such a unique space; from the mansion itself to the beautiful ... Read more gardens to the rustic carriage house, it makes for an incredible backdrop. The staff at Linden Place is just as fabulous as the space. Susan was especially incredible to work with. She was so super helpful throughout our entire process and was able to offer some great suggestions when we had to re-arrange our ceremony and cocktail hour due to rain. Despite the rain, the entire event was flawless. Having everything take place inside the carriage house, made for an intimate and cozy experience. We wouldn't change anything and will definitely recommend Linden Place to friends and family! It was the best day of our lives!