Lindsay Campbell Photography

Murfreesboro, TN · View map

About Lindsay Campbell Photography

Hi there, I'm Lindsay! I'm a natural light portrait and wedding photographer serving the Middle Tennessee area. I love the mountains, the sea, coffee, and traveling, and I can't wait to hear about you and your fiancé! Visit my website to get in touch, or email me at lindsaycampbellphotography@gmail.com. Happy planning!

18 Reviews for Lindsay Campbell Photography

18 Lindsay Campbell Photography Reviews

Jessica
Jessica Coulter

Married on 05/04/2019

Lindsay + Tyler are the best!

Lindsay & Tyler are exceptional at their job, truly the best in the wedding photography field. From the moment we had our engagement session, we knew we had chosen the perfect photographers for us. ... Read more Lindsay and Tyler will 100% ensure your engagement session and wedding captures who you are as a couple. They made us feel so comfortable and calm on our wedding day; it was a breath of fresh air when it was just us with them. The photographs are STUNNING, there are no other words! We have so much appreciation for Lindsay + Tyler, they captured our day perfectly.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 12/15/2018

Hiring Lindsay was the best decision I made!

I can’t say enough good things about Lindsay and Tyler. From the first meeting we had with them via Skype I could tell they were special- so nice and down to earth, and just fun to talk to! They went ... Read more above and beyond in every way to make our wedding special. They were present and offered direction but also were able to blend into the background and just capture the natural moments of the day. Nothing felt posed or awkward and my pictures turned out stunning. Even the guys (including my husband and his dad, who don’t love pictures) had tons of nice things to say about Lindsay and Tyler and commented about how easy they were to work with and how they made taking pictures virtually painless. As for the girls, we all had a blast taking our pictures with Lindsay. She kept us laughing and looking natural and you can really tell that she captured “us.” Lindsay was also wonderful the whole time leading up to the wedding- sending thoughtful packages, always being available for questions via email/text/call, and helping us develop a timeline that worked well. When we ran into trouble with the sun setting very early, she bent over backwards to rearrange the timeline to make sure we got the best pictures possible. I would highly recommend Lindsay. She’s the best!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/26/2018

Lindsay and Tyler are the dream couple of photographers. From start to finish they acheieve it all. They are professional while also being a fun couple to take direction from. They both compromise each ... Read more other so well and are a perfect team for your wedding. My pictures turned out to be a dream. So beautifully shot, edited, thought out, and full of passion. I am telling you there is no better photographers out there! Thanks for making our wedding look like a fairytale wedding!